Chapter 3

Authors Note:

How do you like the pic above?? It's kind of sketchy right??? Ha ha!! Other then me being stupid I hope my story isn't stupid and you guys are enjoying it!! Love you all!!!

Akiras P.O.V:

"Do you like my apartment??" I asked.

"Of course I do!!! It's just lovely! Better then the hotel."  Sandhya answered.

"Your room is the last one to the left." I said checking my mail which had a lot of bills.

Sandhya put her stuff in her room and came right back it looked like she needed something or wanted to say something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I-"

As soon as she began, speaking my bell went off and I opened the door.

"Jai!!" I said excitedly.

He had his blazer in his right hand and his suitcase in his left.

"Jai meet Sandhya. She is new to New York and she is our new roommate!!" I cheered.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

"Jai meet Sandhya. She is new to New York and she is our new roommate!!" Akira said emphasizing on our.

That means a guy lives in this apartment, well this was a bad idea.

"Don't worry Sandhya Jai is gay!!" Akira said reading my mind.

"Shut up!" Jai said putting his things on the couch. He extended his hand and I shook it.

"What were you going to tell me?" Akira asked.

"Ummm..." I didn't want to say because Jai was in the room.

"Sandhya please we are friends now and Jai is your friend too you can trust him." Akira said with that trusting smile.

"You know how you were talking about a death wish?" I asked.

"Yea.." Akira said sitting down on the dining table.

"Well I was thinking about my death wish." I said taking a seat.

"Really?"

"Yea and I came up with one. I really like this guy at work but I have never dated before and it's my death wish to date a guy." I explained.

"The guy at work?" Akira asked.

"Yea." I confirmed.

"You are going to die involving Akira in this..." Jai warned.

"Shut up Jai!! If someone needs me to be a matchmaker I will gladly accept the job I mean I have anything better to do!!" Akira said.

"Thanks!! But how?" I asked.

"Well first of all tell me about this guy..." Akira asked.

"Actually I have never talked to him and he is my boss. Be kind of looks mean." I said.

"Ooh going for the boss. This will be the toughest for me but I will do it!!" Akira agreed.

"Akira she has never talked to the guy!! And he is the boss!! That could get her fired!!" Jai said.

"Jai I am the matchmaker not you so stop interfering!! And didn't you hear Shah Rukh Khan say in Chennai Express that 'love has no language?'" Akira defended herself.

"I loved that movie!!" I said.

"I know right!!" Akira agreed.

"So what this guys name?" Jai asked showing some interest.

"Dev Mehra. I work at the Mehra Software Company." I answered.

Akira and Jai exchanged looks and after a minute of silence Akira finally said, "This will be the best match ever!!"

Akira smiled at Jai who massaged his head with frustration I had no idea of what I had gotten myself into.