Chapter 33

Jais P.O.V:

"Sandhya no!!!" I kept saying.

Sandhya kept on following me but at the last moment she pulled me to her room.

"What are you doing?!? Stop pulling you are ruining my jacket!!!" I begged.

A second later I was in Sandhyas room trying to straighten my precious jacket. Sandhya locked her room and came closer to me. I don't know what she was doing but it was very uncomfortable.

"Jai...come on...don't be a spoil spot..." Sandhya said flirtatiously. Sandhya pulled me close by my jacket and we fell in the bed.

Sandhya smirked and ran her finger across my face, she stopped, suddenly she slapped me.

"Jai!! We need that diary!! It has all of Akiras secrets!!" Sandhya said in anger.

"Sandhya please get up something is poking me..." I whined.

Sandhya raised her eyebrows and got up, pulling me up. We looked to the bed to see what the poking device was.

"It's Akiras diary!!! How did it come here?!?" Sandhya asked happily.

Sandhya was about to reach for it but I held her by her waist and carried her over my shoulder.

"We are not getting that diary." I said.

"But...how did it get here?"

"I don't know and I don't care but I'm not reading Akiras diary." I said tightening my grip on Sandhyas waist, she was kinda of heavy but my shoulder could handle her weight.

"Jai, did I ever tell you that you are so strong." Sandhya said trying to flirt, again.

"Stop flirting with me!! Flirting won't get you down from my shoulder or get you the diary." I said.

"Jai, this about my marriage. I can't marry Dev without knowing what happened, do you really want me to marry in a state on confusion. What if the reason behind the break was big??" Sandhya said softly.

I let Sandhya down from my shoulder and smiled. She went to diary and I got shivers. I heard a knock on the door and Dev came in and Sandhya put the diary quickly in her bag.

"What are you guys doing?? The wedding is happening in 3 days, and Sandhya your sisters are here!! Or your cousins, I don't know but hurry up!!!" Dev requested.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

"My sisters? Why?" I asked.

"Because you are getting married." Jai said.

"Shut up!! Let's go!!" I said pulling Jai out the room and into the lobby. I stood behind the wall to see what my sisters were doing. They were just gossiping and giggling while my dad looked upon. I even heard them say some rude things, but that's just how they were.

"I don't even think this marriage will happen!! I mean how can Sandhaya get married to a hottie." I heard when of my younger sister say.

I had 3 sisters that I did not want to interact with at all. They all were here just to watch this wedding turn into a disaster which it's going to be.

"Why are you hiding?" Dev asked looking at his watch.

"Why are you not?" I asked trying to avoid the question while Jai shook his head.

"Anyways I'm going to go buy a sherwani (wedding suit). I will see you later." Dev said leaving.

"Jai, I am going to go back in my room. I might as well advise you to go through the back foor do you don't have to face my family." I said leaving but I could hear Jai laugh as I walked away.

Akiras P.O.V:

I was sitting on the couch and Jai walked ins

"Where have you been all day!! I was so worried!!! You and Mahira have been missing so I thought she must've done something to you!!!" I babbled.

"Wait. What?!? Mahira is in India?!?"

"Oh yea. I never told anyone. Sorry it slipped out of my mind!!! You know you aren't the only special one!! I've been under stress all day!!! I think I should tell Sandhya that I once dated Dev. What do you think?" I asked.

"Umm....I don't know but you know you never told me why you broke up with him." Jai asked out of the blue.

"Jai we aren't talking about the break up!! I'm talking about this!! It's been 2 years since I broke up with Dev!! Look just stop talking!! I don't know what I'm doing!!" I said in confusion.

"Akira calm down you aren't making any sense right now!!!" Jai said.

I sighed and left the house I just felt that today was going to be the worst day of me life.

Authors Note:

And that's all!!! Yay!!!

I hope you liked the chapter. Most of you are thinking that I'm going to kill someone. I might. I don't know. Actually I do. But I'm not going to tell if someone is going to die or not. You'll just have to wait.

Do you think this story will have a happy ending? I'm just curious.

Question of the day:

How much do you love Jai?