Chapter 25

Devs P.O.V:

The girl just ran away without saying anything, I wonder who that was. I decided to ran after her but when I came out the house she wasn't there. I saw a dupatta (scarf) on the ground so I picked it up. She was wearing this dupatta, I hope she is okay.

I went back inside with the dupatta wrapped around my hand. I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong, when she fell into my arms it was like I knew her.

Jais P.O.V:

I was sitting on the table wondering where Akira was.

The door opened and Akira walked in slowly, her eyes red. I knew something was wrong because she looked like she had been crying.

I quickly got up and went to her, "Akira? What happened?"

"I can't do this anymore." Akira stated with no expression her face.

She wasn't crying she just had a blank face.
I hugged her as that's all I could do. I let go after a minute.

"Did Dev see you?"

"No but I saw him. After 2 years." She said sitting on the couch.

"I told you not to get involved in this love story. I knew that it would affect you. He is your ex." I said.

"It doesn't affect me. I dumped him, so why would it affect me?" Akira said.

"Yes you did but-"

My phone started ringing interrupting me.

"Jai? It's Sandhya!! I need help." Sandhya said.

"Sandhya? What help?" I asked.

"I was coming back home and my car broke down. Jai please help me I'm really scared, I think this is a bad part of town. Please Jai come  it's 9pm." Sandhya cried.

Sandhya shouldn't be alone in New York at 9pm.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Somewhere near McCallie street." Sandhya said.

"Okay I'm come just sit in your car and lock it." I said hanging up.

"Akira, Sandhya is stranded I am gonna go get her. Don't do anything stupid." I said leaving.

After 20 minutes I finally arrived to McCallie street. I saw Sandhya sitting in her car like I told her too, she hasn't seen me yet. I decided to have some fun with her.

To scare Sandhya I sneaked behind car and gave it a big push, it didn't move but it made the cat shake. I slowly went to the passenger window and banged it with my wrist.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I screamed in terror. I closed my eyes but the banging wouldn't stop on the window. I opened one of my eyes and saw Jai bursting in laughter. I got out of my car and went to Jai and stomped on his foot.

"Owww!!!" He yelled.

"Jai!! You scared me!!"

"Fine then I'm just going to go back and you can stay here with your broken car." Jai said going to his car.

I lightly stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Are you really going to leave me here?" I said with a puppy face.

"No." Jai said sighing.

"Why didn't you call Dev?" He asked.

I went back in my car and sat in the drivers seat. To be honest I didn't feel like going anywhere. I just wanted to seat in my car until the next day.

Jai sat in the passenger seat and sighed.

"Everything okay?" Jai asked.

"Yes it's fine it's just that I didn't want to disturb Dev." I lied.

"Don't lie to me." Jai said.

"This all doesn't feel right. Do you think this is happening to quickly?" I asked.

"If you Dev then you should be waiting anxiously." Jai said.

"Yea but how? How do I get rid of this feeling?!?"

"What feeling?" Jai asked.

"The feeling that I'm doing something wrong." I answered.

"Sandhya, trust me you aren't doing anything wrong." Jai said comforting me.

"Did Akira get her diary back? I mean I saw her go upstairs but after that I didn't see her." I asked changing the subject.

"Yea she is back home, we should go." Jai said.

We called the repair to pick up my car and me and Jai went in his car to the apartment.

Akiras P.O.V:

"Ticket to Mumbai, India please."

Authors Note:

Hey!!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do you think Sandhya will get married to Dev now that she is having doubts?

Will Dev find out about Akiras presence.

Questions of the day:

Can you guys guess why Akira broke up with Dev? And why is Akira trying to set Sandhya with Dev?