Chapter 29

***flashback****

I walked into Akiras room and looked around to find a brush. Akiras room usually messy but ever since she went to India it's been cleaner. I opened her empty closet and saw a locked drawer. I tried to open it but of course it was locked. I looked around to try to find a key which I saw laying on her dresser.

I got the key and tried to unlock the drawer it opened, Akira wasn't a secretive person at all, who puts their key on a dresser!!!

I don't want to complain too much I mean I am invading her privacy. The drawer opened and I took out the packet, I shouldn't look.
I placed the packet on the dresser and looked around for the brush.

The packet fell and I sighed turning around. There were pictures on the floor, and were everywhere. I picked the pictures and looked at them carefully. My hands started shaking at what I saw.

It was Akira and Devs picture and they were together.

Akiras P.O.V:

I was pacing back and forth and Jai was relaxing on my bed while Aunty came in and gave us tea. I looked at the tea and instantly missed the café and their coffee.

"Maybe I should go back to New York and drink coffee." I said putting the tea on the side table.

"Akira!!! I have made you into a fine young lady!! You better stop running or I will slap you!!!" Aunty yelled.

Jai chuckled and I threw a pillow at him.

"You think this is funny?!? Me suffering!!" I said.

"Look Akira I told you not to setup Sandhya with Dev! You just never listen to me." Jai argued.

"Whatever!! Jai please help me..." I said sitting next to him.

Aunty shook her head and left. I placed my head on Jais chest and closed my eyes.

"Do you still love him?" Jai asked.

"No. Jai it doesn't matter if I love him or not. I'm worried about Sandhya I only did this for her!! Mujhe matlabi nahi hona! (I don't want to be selfish!)" I said.

Jai gently stroked my head, "Akira tum matlabi nahi hogi agar tum Dev aur Sandhya ko sach batayo gi! (Akira you won't become selfish by telling Dev and Sandhya the truth!)"

I lifted my head in shock, I had forgotten the most valuable thing in New York.

"I have to go back!!!" I said.

"What?!" Jai asked in confusion.

"My diary...I left it under my pillow!!!" I panicked.

"Yea I know. It's in my luggage." Jai said.

I hugged him, "oh thank you!! You saved my life!!!"

"I should go back to the hotel." Jai said.

"What hotel?"

"Dev booked a hotel for the guests." Jai answered.

I kissed his cheek and he left giving me my diary.

An hour later I was in my room writing in my diary. I heard a knock on the door, it must be Aunty she went grocery shopping she must've forgot her keys.

I went to the front door and opened it.

"Forgot your keys? How many times have I told you to always check for your keys!!" I said trying to find the keys.

There was no answer so I doubled check to make sure it was Aunty, it wasn't.

"Mahira?"

Authors Note:

DUN DUN!!!!

I know this was a short chapter but I wanted it to put it at a cliffhanger without making it boring.

Oh my god!! Who has found out about Dev and Akiras past??

I think it's obvious but it may not be so I won't say.

Mahira? Back? Already? Do you think she will kill Akira? Because well she is a pyscho..... But maybe not.

Question of the day:

Favorite color?