Chapter 35

Jais P.O.V:

I was eating my breakfast when I heard screaming from Akiras room, I ran to see what was wrong.

Tears were rolling down her eyes and I sat on the bed.

"What happened?"

"Yesterday...I met Dev and he said he was going to ruin Sandhyas life!!" Akira panicked.

"Akira...relax!!! You never met Dev!! You were going to leave but came back after 5 minutes because you were tired and you fell asleep." I explained.

"It was a dream. I never met Dev!!" Akira said happily.

"Yea. It was just a dream. Is wish my yesterday was a dream too." I mumbled.

"What?" Akira asked not hearing.

"Nothing. Just go. You should brush your teeth and take a shower." I suggested.

Akira went to the restroom, yesterday Sandhya told me she didn't want to find the reason of why Akira and Dev broke up. Akira is now having dreams about meeting Dev, I can't let this happen to her. If Akira ever meets Dev it will torture her, I mean if a dream has this big of an impact I don't want to know what will happen in real life.
I have to find the reason of their breakup, Akira is lying and it tortures her everyday I need to know why Akira broke up with Dev.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I felt bad about yesterday but I'm taking a stand, I'm not leaving Dev.

My phone was ringing and it was a call from Jai.

"Look, Sandhya I know you don't want to find out about Akira and Devs breakup, but Akira had a dream that she met Dev. She woke up in tears, for whatever reason she broke up with Dev was big. I can't let stand my friend in tears, that's why you should get married to Dev. You love him. Don't worry about Akira she has me." Jai explained hanging up without letting me talk.

I couldn't feel bad but this wedding ending in a disaster was the last thing I needed. At this point I didn't care about Akira or her stupid dream of meeting Dev. Dev was mine and will be forever.

Akiras P.O.V:

I couldn't help think that my dream would one day turn into the truth. I don't know how I will meet Dev or if I will ever meet him, but I didn't want to. The sickness of the past was killing me and I didn't want to face it.

I tried running away so many times but Dev always came back into my life. I felt that God hated me or something.

I called Sandhya to get stress out of my mind.

"Hey Sandhya!!! Want to go for coffee?" I asked.

"Who is this?" A girl asked.

I was guessing it was a room service lady or something or one of Sandhyas sisters.

"Akira. I'm Sandhyas best friend. Is she busy?" I asked.

"Yes. She actually is. Any message?" The girl asked tensely.

"No. Who are-"

Before I could ask who she was she hung up and I got suspicious.

Sanjanas P.O.V.

My heart raced as I heard the name Akira on the other line. I only knew one person who's name was Akira, Devs ex-girlfriend.

When she said she was Sandhyas best friend I got the feeling that it was really Akira. I hung up and I was speechless, my mouth was dry and all I could think of was running.

I ran to my moms room and locked the door.

"Sanjana? Every thing okay?" My mom asked.

"Akira. She is the one who sent Sandhya into Devs life."

My moms expression was the same as mine she sat in shock. We couldn't say a word, the room was in silence.

Authors Note:

Ha ha ha!!! 😂😂😂
It was just a dream!! Dev and Akira never met!! 😂😂😂
I don't know why I find that funny. I felt like doing a prank and I'm not going to let them meet that easily.

How are you liking Sandhyas behavior? Why are Sanjana and her mother so shocked? I mean well it is shocking.
I do want to make this clear in the last chapter only Akira and Devs point of views plus mine was a dream not Sandhyas. Because I mean why would Akira dream about Sandhya? That doesn't make sense.

Also I have a cold and I've been coughing really badly!!! It sucks!!