Chapter 31

Authors Note:

I don't know why but I just feel everyone is after Akiras diary. Do you guys feel that? Like every single person wants her diary!!! What's so special about it?

Akiras P.O.V:

I went back in my room in the morning and saw Mahira sleeping peacefully. I took a shower and did some light makeup before waking up Mahira.

"Mahira wake up!!" I said.

"Why do you get up so early?" Mahira mumbled.

"Because I have to go somewhere. Hey don't chase may trouble to Aunty!!" I teased.

"Where do you think you are going?" Aunty asked with a aarti in her hands.

She circled the aarti in front of my face and mumbled some mantra. Aunty than threw flowers at me, I knew this was for our God but the flower kept going in my mouth.

"Aunty! What are you doing? I'm not going to climb Mount Everest!!" I said irritated.

Aunty smacked my head in disappointment, she was a very religious women.

"Sorry." I said touching her feet and apologizing to Bhagwan (God).

Aunty sighed and went in my room to give blessings to Mahira.

I left the house and saw Sandhya waiting with a car. I smiled and got in the car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"I wanted you to check out the wedding venue." Sandhya said driving.

"Is Dev going to be there?" I asked in vain.

"No. Him and Jai are gone on a morning jog." Sandhya said.

We reached the wedding venue and for some reason it made in smile so I ran inside. I could already hear the drums and the music playing in this room while Sandhya and Dev got married.
I could also see the classic gossiping aunties sitting down and enjoying their meals. This was only my imagination filling the empty venue.

"You like it?" Sandhya asked.

"I love it!! It's so perfect!!!" I said.

It didn't take long for the Indian inside me to get out and start singing.

Mehndi hai rachnewaali, haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan, ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko, jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai
Mehndi hai rachnewaali, haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan, ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko, jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai
O hariyali banno
Le jaana tujhko guiyyaan aane waale hai saiyyaan
Thaamenge aake baiyyaan, goonjegi shehnaayi
Angnaayi, angnaayi
Mehndi hai rachnewaali, haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan, ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko, jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai

I started dancing with Sandhya and made her sit down pointing at her mehndi. She started to blush which was so cute.

Gaaye maiya aur mausi, gaaye behna aur bhabhi
Ke mehndi khil jaaye, rang laaye hariyaali banni
Gaaye phoofi aur chaachi, gaaye naani aur daadi
Ke mehndi mann bhaaye, saj jaaye hariyaali banni
Mehndi roop sanwaare, o mehndi rang nikhaare, ho
Hariyaali banni ke aanchal mein utrenge taarein
Mehndi hai rachnewaali, haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan, ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko, jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai

I took a deep breath facing away from Sandhya, as tears filled my eyes.

Gaaje, baaje, baraati, ghoda, gaadi aur haathi ko
Laayenge saajan tere aangan, hariyaali banni
Teri mehndi woh dekhenge
To apna dil rakhdenge woh
Pairon mein tere chupke se, hariyaali banni
Mehndi roop sanwaare, o mehndi rang nikhaare, hol
Hariyaali banni ke aanchal mein utrenge taarein
Mehndi hai rachnewaali, haathon mein gehri laali
Kahe sakhiyaan, ab kaliyaan
Haathon mein khilnewaali hain
Tere mann ko, jeevan ko
Nayi khushiyaan milnewaali hai

At the end of the dance I got tired so I started breathing heavily.

"Akira. Are you okay?" Sandhya asked.

"Yea I am. I'm just so glad you are getting married to the person you love." I said hugging her.

"You should've sang in the wedding. You just wasted your energy in an empty wedding venue." Sandhya teased.

"It's fine. You are my friend and I would do anything for you." I said letting go of Sandhya.

"Thanks." Sandhya said.

Me and Sandhya just waited at the venue for nothing. Neither of us wanted to go back to our house.

Mahiras P.O.V:

I was walking out of the house but Aunty stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Aunty asked strictly.

"I'm meeting up with Akira." I lied.

I turned around to go back but as soon as I stepped out of the house Aunty started singing the song "Jhoot Bole Kawa Kaate"

I looked at her in anger but she carried on with the song. I shook my head and left. 

After a while I was waiting in a restaurant to give the diary to the person who will make my wishes come true.

The person walked in and I stood up in pleasure smiling.

"How are you?"

"Good. What about you?" I asked.

"I will be after you hand me the diary."

I handed the diary over, "so what's the plan?" I asked.

"We give this diary to Sandhya on the wedding day and she will find the truth about Akira. After that she will hate Akira and Dev will hate her more and the wedding won't happen."

"Natasha, can you tell me how again how will this give me Jai?" I asked.

"Trust me, okay? I mean after the wedding stops I will comfort Dev and he will see that I'm his girl." Natasha answered proudly.

"Okay. I'm so glad you got me out of the asylum!! My own sister sent me there, she will pay for all this!"

Authors Note:

Are you sad that it is the end of the chapter? Don't worry it's the weekend!! I will update soon.

You guys still don't know if the wedding will ever happen. You still don't know who found out about Akiras past.

I just have a question, when I first introduced Akiras diary, did you think it would be this big of a deal?

Question of the day:

Favorite Bollywood movie?

I realized I should start answering these mine is Ek Villian, Humpty Sharma Ki Dhulinia, DDLJ, Veera Zaara, Hum Saath Saath Hain, and Bajrangi Bhaijan.

There is thousands more but this the brief description.