Chapter 26

Jais P.O.V:

Me and Sandhya arrived home and my eyes went to the empty couch which Akira should be sitting in.

"Where is Akira?" Sandhya asked yawning.

"Probably in her room." I said doubting what I said.

Sandhya went to go check on Akira and I followed her. We saw the room was normal but Akira wasn't there, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Akira!!" I yelled, but no one answered.

I checked her closet which was empty, she was gone.

"Where is she?" Sandhya asked looking over my shoulder.

"I don't know." I said.

I looked around to find a note or something but there was nothing. I didn't need a note because I knew exactly why she left but explaining this to Sandhya will be difficult.

"Why did she leave?" Sandhya asked.

"Oh yea!! I totally forgot!!! Akira had some business in India! She had to go because of some legal stuff." I lied.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"It slipped out of my mind." I lied, again.

"She didn't even say goodbye. Will she be back for the wedding?" Sandhya asked.

"I don't know yet. It was probably an emergency or something so she had to leave early."

Sandhya quietly left in her room without giving any expressions. I had no idea what to do next.

Natashas P.O.V:

It was the next day after I gave Akira her diary back. Me and Devs family were sitting at the breakfast table while I looked at my watch.

I wish something interesting would happen. I wish Akira came in through the door and told Dev everything so Dev could be mine.

Unfortunately, not everything happens like I want it so Akira didn't but Sandhya walked in.
She took a seat next to Dev with a sadden look on her face.

"Are you okay?" Dev asked.

"No. My best friend left to India because of some important business and she can't make it the wedding! This wedding is happening because she gave me the confident to even talk to you." Sandhya complained.

Oh so Akira ran away before Dev even found out. She was clever but I was more clever.

"What's your friends name?" Dev asked.

"Ak-"

"Sanjana can you pass me the butter?" I asked interrupting Dev on purpose. If Dev found out know than I wouldn't get to humiliate Akira and Sandhya like I want.

"Dev why don't you just have the wedding in India? I mean almost all your relatives her there and there are many venues there!! Plus the person who matched you guys up will come to your wedding." I said smirking.

"That's a great idea beta!!! (child) We could easily meet our family there." Devs dad said.

"She is in Mumbai right?" I asked.

"Yea." Sandhya said.

"What do you think Dev and Sandhya?" Devs mom asked.

"That sounds great!! I want to visit India anyways!!" Sandhya said excitedly.

"Yea that sounds like a great!" Dev said.

I smirked because I was getting exactly what I wanted. This is going to be fun.

Akiras P.O.V:

I was sitting on the porch of my aunts house. She had a beautiful house in Mumbai by the beach. I missed the fresh air of New York but than it was suffocating there seeing Dev. It was better if I stayed in India until Sandhya and Dev got married.

I really hope Sandhya or Jai aren't mad. My phone started ringing and I picked it up immediately thinking it would be Jai.

"Ms.Kapoor?"

"Yes."

"This is Doctor Stevens from the Eastwood Mental Asylum. I'm sorry to say your sister, Mahira, has escaped."

Authors Note:

This was kinda short but I'm really sorry I had a writers block in the middle!!

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Do you think Akira made the right decision leaving New York?

Ooh guys you need to watch Bigg Boss 9!!! It's getting heated up in the house!! The Shaandar team (Alia and Shahid) were there!! It was amazing!

I really need a new show to look forward too. Have you guys watched any promos of any upcoming shows that look good? Isn't a show Naagin coming? I thought so I don't know.

Question of the day:

Your pet peeve?