Chapter 21

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I was in front of Devs house just standing there, thinking if I should face my dad or not. Couldn't help but think that I shouldn't go in and that the worst was expecting for me.

"Sandhya?" Sanjana said coming out of her house.

"Is my dad still in there?" I asked.

"Yea him and my dad are getting along. Are you okay?" Sanjana asked.

"No." I said.

Sanjana dragged my hand inside and then I saw him, the person I hate, the person I didn't want to see-my dad.

"Sandhya beta!! (Child)" My dad said coming and hugging me.

I couldn't hug him back so I stood there holding my tears back imagining my moms smiling face.

"Haven't seen you in all these years!!" He said letting go and just looking at me.

"I said he could help out with the wedding and he did, he said we should have a sangeet after tomorrow." Dev explained.

"Okay." I said.

I didn't want to fight, if Dev wanted my dad to be a part of this wedding then I will let him be.

"Beta are you okay?" Devs mom asked coming to me. 

She gave me a hug, "yes aunty I'm fine."

"Aunty? I'm your mama beta." She said touching my heart.

I smiled and Dev smiled too.

"Dev take Samdhya to a restaurant or something! Oh and then pick your brother from the airport!!" She said.

Dev and me got out of the house and I was ready to go to my car but Dev stopped me.

Devs P.O.V:

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"My car."

"Umm..isn't weird for us to go in different cars?" I asked.

"No your coming me in my car because I'm driving!" Sandhya said angrily.

Sandhya really didn't like her dad and she was already in a bad mood so I just agreed and with her.

"Please god don't let me die!!" I said as soon as I sat in the car.

Sandhya chuckled and I was happy that she laughed.

"Why are you afraid I'm driving?" Sandhya asked.

"Because girls tend to drive like an insane person." I claimed.

Sandhya shook her head and started driving. She was driving better then me! Maybe I was wrong.

"Hey! You didn't tell me you had a brother!" Sandhya said.

"I thought it was obvious."

"Dev not everyone can read your mind!" Sandhya complained.

She is right not everyone can read my mind

***flashback***

"Why are you so driving so fast?!?" I screamed.

"I feel like it." Akira said.

"Please give me a good reason so when I die of a car crush people are not saying that my girlfriend felt like driving fast and that's why I died!!" I screamed.

"Okay fine. I'm driving fast because you feel like it!" Akira said.

"Me? I don't feel like it!!"

"Yes you do. Dev stop being uptight." Akira said.

"Stop the car!" I said strictly.

She stopped instantly.

"You stopped? Why?" I asked.

"Dev! You said stop the car!!"

"Yea but I told you to stop the car before but you didn't. So why now?" I asked.

"Because I am crazy and you are the uptight jerk! But you are my jerk and I'm your crazy girl. If you change then I would be loving a different man." Akira said smiling.

I kissed her by surprise and pulled her closer to me.

***flashback ended***

Natasha P.O.V:

That stupid Sandhya!! Who does she think she is!! Dev was always mine and will be mine forever!! How am I supposed to end this wedding?!?

"Natasha?" Devs mom said.

"Yes aunty?" I said politely.

"Can you take this sangeet lenegha to Sandhyas place? She is going to the airport with Dev and I want her to have this. Sandhya said that her friend will take it."

"Airport?" I asked.

"Aagam is coming." She said.

"Wow! That's awesome!! So where does Sandhya live?" I asked.

Devs mom handed me a address and I got in my car.

If I could I would throw this lenegha in the river but I have a good impression on aunty and I don't want to damage that.

I reached Sandhyas place and knocked on the door.

Authors Note:

First of all thank you sooooo much!! We have reached more than 400 votes!! Yay!! So new goal is 700 votes. Again thank you so much you guys are a big support!!

I was like I haven't put Natasha in for a couple of chapters! So I was like let's put her in this one.

Do you like her?

Also who should play Aagam, Devs brother?

How do you think Aagam would behave?

Will Natasha create some drama at Sandhyas apartment? What will happen when she will meet Jai and Akira? Or will she ever meet them?

Hope you liked the chapter!! Love you puppylovers!!

Question of the day:

Favorite food?