Chapter 8

Jais P.O.V:

"No. No. No!!!" I said walking in the living room.

"Jai she is my sister!!!" Akira whined.

"No.....she is the devil. She is Mahira." I said crossing my arms.

"Guys why are you talking so loudly?" Sandhya said coming.

"Because I'm moving out!"

"No you are not Jai. I will. I mean it is my sister." Akira said dramatically.

I sighed while Akira was just waiting being a drama queen.

"Seriously?" I said.

Akira shrugged and Sandhya was alerted and did a puppy face.

"Sandhya you don't know Mahira!! She is a devil!!" I warned.

"She is Akiras sister! She won't be that bad." Sandhya said.

"Fine!! But don't make me say I told you so." I said.

"Mahiras flight lands tomorrow at 7pm! And you can pick her up!!" Akira yelled running to her room and locking it.

I wasn't going to fight her because I knew I would be blamed anyways. Living with two girls is a hard deal. It could be three but Mahira is not a girl, oh no, she is a monster. A fat one that sits on top of my head.
She weighs more then the empire building!! Mahira is a complete tomboy who destroys your dreams and tortures you in your nightmares. I haven't seen her in two years but I already can predict my future it's dark with me ending up in the hospital. Don't get me wrong I don't hate fat girls I just hate Mahira she always pranks me and is always after me. I looked at the temple me and Akira built and prayed to God.

Devs P.O.V:

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Sandhya. There was something about her that reminded me of my past, she has something that just reminds me of her.

***flashback***

"Have you ever been in love?" She asked.

"Are you hitting on me?" I asked.

"No just asking how depressed your life is. I mean you are quite boring." She said laughing.

"Thanks. And no I never have been in love nether do I want to!" I stated.

"You should say the dialogue, tahpat se nahi daar lagta hai shaab pyaar se lagta hai (a slap doesn't scare me sir but love does)" She said laughing her ass off.

"I'm not a girl." I said.

"Sure you aren't...." She teased.

I got up and left in frustration but she stopped me, "Don't leave me! I need someone to annoy!" She said.

***flashback ends***

I stayed there and talked to her all day at the cafe and maybe staying there was the biggest mistake I ever made.

Authors Note:

I just wanted to say that the flashbacks aren't in order they are just scattered in time. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm in school so this is the best I can do.