Chapter 19

Jais P.O.V:

I got a call from Sandhya saying Mahira had cut herself and was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital to find Sandhya and Akira waiting.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"I think she has gone crazy!! She cut herself! It was an attempt to suicide!" Sandhya said frustration.

"Sandhya is right. Jai I don't think you should be here you know how Mahira is obsessive about things." Akira said.

"You think she did that for me?" I asked.

"Ya Jai." Sandhya said.

"Ms.Kapoor?" The doctor said.

"Yes? Aren't you the doctor from the other day that was with Mahira when she was in a coma?" Akira questioned.

"Yes Akira that's what I wanted to talk about. I think your sister is unstable. It turns out that she caused the accident and worse then that she faked the coma!" The doctor said.

"What?!? Why are you telling us know?!?" Sandhya asked.

"I wanted to be sure. I let her fake the coma to see how long she pulls the act. I didn't think things would get out of hands this quickly. Akira this time it was her wrist next time she will take pills." The doctor explained.

"Why she doing this?" Akira asked.

"For attention. For Jais attention." Sandhya said.

"I think she should be admitted and examined carefully." The doctor explained.

"You mean a asylum?" Akira yelled.

"No!! My sister isn't crazy!" Akira said leaving in anger.

Sandhya came to me and whispered a plan into my ear and then told the doctor. I nodded and agreed this was the only thing that could be done.

After a while I entered Mahira room. I stroked her head slowly and she woke up.

"Jai?"

"Why would you do this?" I asked.

"Because Jai I'm not worth it!!" Mahira lied.

I could clearly see she was faking all this.

"Mahira I love someone else." I lied.

"What?!?" Mahira said in anger.

She removed the wires from her and stood upx

"Mahira please you are sick don't get up." I said.

Mahira got a knife and aimed it to me.

"What are you doing!?" I asked.

"If I can't have you no one can!!" Mahira yelled.

She came closer to me with the knife and put it on my throat.

"Mahira!!" Akira yelled.

"Don't come any closer I will kill him and then me!!" Mahira yelled.

The doctors and nurses rushed in and grabbed Mahira and took her away.

"Are you okay?" Akira asked.

"I should never listen to Sandhya!!" I said.

"Akira I'm really sorry. I think Mahira going to an asylum is the best. It's not forever only for a few weeks!" Sandhya said.

"You are right." Akira said hugging Sandhya.

"Okay well I almost died and someone else gets a hug?!" I pouted.

We all laughed and went back to the apartment.

"Can I move back in?" I asked.

"Yea." Sandhya and Akira said in unison.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I went to my room when my phone started ringing.

"Hello handsome." I said.

"Hey beautiful." Dev said shyly.

"Any news?" I asked.

"Yea dadaji has decided to extend the wedding. It will happen after a month." Dev said.

"Okay! That will give us all the time to do every ritual!!" I said excitedly.

"Sandhya the engagement is happening this Friday. Oh and your dad is here." Dev said.

Authors Note:

Okay so did you like the chapter?

I feel the three friends are spending most of their time in hospitals. Hopefully they won't have to anymore!!

I have decided that I will do question of the day!! It's a thing I have been wanting to do for a while.

What's your favorite animal?

Ooh also if I'm not wrong Bigg Boss 9 airs today? Right? I'm so want to watch that!! I love Bigg Boss