Chapter 7

Devs P.O.V:

My assistant helped me up but I flinched in pain, but she held my hand.
The door opened and Sanjana barged in.

"What the hell happened??!?" She yelled.

Sanjana looked at the broken window, the shattered glass all over the floor, and the my hand that wouldn't stop bleeding.

"Bhai!! (Bhai!!)" Sanjana cried. She was about to run to me but my assistant stopped her.

"Sanjana!! Don't move!! You will get hurt!! There is glass everywhere! Go and bring me a first aid kit!" She yelled.

Sanjana nodded and left to find a first aid kit.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. I never got your name..." I said.

"Sandhya. But you must be in a lot of pain!" She said.

"This is nothing. I've been hurt worst then this." I said.

Sandhya just looked at me and went silent.

"Sandhya! Here!" Sanjana said throwing the first aid kit at the table.

Sandhya grabbed the kit and started working on my wound. There were stitches and a bandage and some antidote.
I looked at her as she worked on my hand, I was expecting a lot of pain but I didn't feel anything.

"Done!!" Sandhya said proudly.

"Thank you...I think you should take the day off." I said.

She nodded and carefully stepped around the glass and left.

"Wah bhai!! Chuti? Aur woh bhi assistant ke liye? Kuch kuch toh hota hai!!
(Wow bro. Holiday? And for a assistant? Something happens!!)" Sanjana teased.

"Shut up and go get someone to clean this mess!" I barked.

"Bro but your heart can't be controlled!!" Sanjana yelled running away.

My sister was a maniac.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

When I went to the house I saw Jai and Akira sitting and drinking tea. I slammed the door behind me to get their attention.

"Akira!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?" I yelled.

"Why are you yelling?" Akira asked.

"Akira don't act!! You know for sure what I am talking about!! You threw a rock inside a office!! Akira do you have an idea of how badly Dev got hurt?!?" I barked.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I would actually hurt anyone!" Akira said.

"Akira!! Who hangs of a skyscraper!!??!? And all for me?" I said in tears.

"Why are you crying?" Akira said hugging me.

"You did all this for me?! For my love? You are a great friend!! But please never hang of a skyscraper again." I whined.

I hugged Akira tightly, what if she had died? What would I do? She was my only friend and she was crazy!!

Akira chuckled, "I won't!!"

"Get a room..." Jai groaned.

"Shut up!!" I said throwing my purse at him.

"This is it!! I'm leaving! All you guys do is throw things at me!!" Jai said crying like a baby.

"Aww...is my baby sad??" Akira said in a baby tone.

She went and hugged him tightly.
Akira was the best friend anyone could ever had. I would do anything for her.

Akiras P.O.V:

I was in my room writing in my diary when Jai came in.

"So you hung from a skyscraper for him?" Jai asked.

"After what I did I think it's okay." I said.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Jai said.

I sighed and Jai laid on my lap.

"Jai?"

"Hmm?"

"My sister is coming." I said.

Jai got up and looked at me angrily, "That's it I'm moving out!!" He said.

Authors Note:

Here is an update!!

I have a sore throat!! And I have to go to school tomorrow!! 😭😭😭😭

Akiras sister? Will she be as wild?? Does Jai have a problem with her??

How did you guys like the chapter? I'm going to make the next chapter from Jais point of view!!

Do you like the media??

I hope you liked this!! And I love you.