Chapter 34

Authors P.O.V:

Two lost hearts were walking on the same street not realizing that their hearts were looking for each other. Both were trying to go far away from their past but little did they know that they their past would crash into a horror. Neither of them wanted to see each other but sometimes life is unfair but in the best possible way.

Akira was trying to find the wedding showroom and so was Dev. They were walking towards each other but the street was crowded so who knows if they were going to see each other.

Slowly they walked right past each other with their arms brushing against each other, their eyes did not meet but their hearts broke as soon as they went farther away from each other.

Dev stopped and turned to see who had brushed against him, all he saw was Akiras head. Dev didn't know why but he had the urge to go after her. He slowly walked behind her and out of the crowd, he stopped and than he saw her. Akira was turned to Dev but she didn't see him she was looking at her purse trying to find her phone.

Only one memory came from seeing Akira, the memory of her leaving him. Only one sentence came to his mind "I only dated you for your money."

Anger rose inside of Dev he walked faster towards Akira but she had already gotten into her car. He quickly got into a taxi, "follow that car."

This was his revenge time, to get back at Akira for tearing his heart.
As the taxi followed Akiras car he noticed that he had been on this street not too long ago. He remembered that he came on this street when Sandhya wanted him to meet her friends. He guessed that Akira lived in the same area. Akiras car pulled in at her house and Dev couldn't understand that why she was living in Sandhyas friends house.

He gave the money to the taxi driver and got out of the taxi.

Devs P.O.V:

I saw Akira go in and I angrily went after her. I covered her mouth with my hand and slammed her against the wall.

Her eyes widened at seeing me but u wasn't going to let her speak.

"I can't believe you sent Sandhya in my life just to take my money!!! You are sick!!! After two years I became a man that every one respected, and you were planning to take that all away from me!!! How could you!!! I can't believe you stoop so low!" I barked but Akira shook her head and tears fell down her eyes.
I moved my hand.

"Dev. I would never do that." Akira said.

"Just shut up!! All you care about is money and so does your friend Sandhya!!! I will ruin her life Akira!! And I will ruin your life too! Just wait and watch." I said leaving.

Akiras P.O.V:

"Jiski life already barbat hogayi hai uski life barbat kar ke kya karo ge? (Whose life has already been ruined what would you do ruining their life?)" Akira said under her breath as Dev left.

Tears rolled down my eyes and I fell on my knees, I never meant to hurt Dev I was just trying to make him happy.

Meanwhile Mahira walked in and saw me in tears and on my knees, but I was too weak to cover up these tears.

"Di!! What happened!!" Mahira asked getting down and hugging me.

I just hugged her back without saying a word, I have made mistakes but this was the worst mistake.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I looked down at my lenegha and thought of what my sisters said, "this marriage will never happen."

It made me so upset that what they said was true. How could I marry Dev? He dated Akira.

Jai walked in bringing me food.

"I can't leave Dev. I have to show my family that I can do this. I don't care why Akira broke up with Dev and I don't want to know, I love Dev and I'm not leaving him." I said leaving the room without hearing Jai.

Authors Note:

I had to rewrite this chapter like 4 times I couldn't think of how Dev and Akira should meet!!! I know it wasn't good but I couldn't think of anything!!!

Hope you liked the chapter!!! Love you!!

Question of the day:

Whose your favorite person in the world?