Chapter 18

Akiras P.O.V:

After I read Jais stupid letter I called him and waited for him to answer.

"Jai? Did your company finally admit you to a mental hospital?" I asked.

"Akira look I'm sorry but I wanted my own place." Jai said.

"Well you don't tell me this stuff over a note!! That's like breaking up with someone over a text message!! Either way not a good idea. Is there something going on?" I asked.

"I think it would be awkward with me and Mahira." Jai claimed.

"Why?"

"Akira she told me she loves me!!" Jai said.

I laughter came out as soon as Jai said that.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Because...I don't know. Jai do whatever you want but at least have a last dinner with us!!" I pleaded.

"If course!!" Jai said.

Sandhya came in and I finished my conversation with Jai.

"Have you selected a wedding venue yet?" I asked.

"No. Dev and me are still thinking." Sandhya said.

"Where is all Jais stuff?" She asked.

"He moved out because Mahira told him she loved him." I said taking a seat next to Sandhya.

"Ha! Oh god no offense but your sister has bad taste!! Other then that guess what?" Sandhya asked.

"What?"

"My dad called. He said he was proud of me and all. I invited him to the wedding but I know I will regret it!! He is always ruining everything." Sandhya complained.

"It all will be fine!!" I said.

Mahiras P.O.V:

I walked back and forth in my room. I couldn't believe that Jai had left!!! He couldn't do that to me!! I love him! I need him to come back!! If there was only a way that he could be mine forever!!

I smirked as I saw a knife resting on my coffee table. I slowly walked towards it, this would surely bring Jai back to me.

"Jai nobody can stop me from becoming yours!!" I said.

I picked the knife and slowly cut my wrist. I smiled in pain but then told myself this was for love.

"I love you Jai..."

The knife slipped out of my hand and made a loud noise. I could feel my body slam against the floor but everything started to blur.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

"What was that noise?" I asked Akira.

"It came from Mahira room, I hope she is okay!" Akira said rushing to Mahira room.

I saw blood coming to me and Akiras feet. My eyes followed the blood and I the unconscious Mahira.
Akira ran to her and placed Mahiras head on her lap.

"Mahira?!?" Akira yelled.

I quickly called the ambulance, and my eyes met with the knife near Mahira. She had cut herself!!! Why?

Authors Note:

Sorry this was short but my hair is turning grey because of all the stress!! I have so so many ideas for this book and they are all haunting me saying 'add me!! No add me!!'

It's crazy!! Anyways I hope you liked this twist! What do you think of this Mahira?

Bye puppylovers!!