Chapter 4

Akiras P.O.V:

"Do you guys know Dev?" Sandhya asked.

"Met him once or twice but can't say I know him!! Anyways lets get started!!" I cheered.

"Makeover? Right?" Sandhya asked.

"Sandhya this is not a movie! I want Dev to like you the way you are!! I want him to fall in love with the real Sandhya not a fake one I would create!" I explained.

"Thanks that really means a lot to me!"

"First thing first if Dev ever knows that you exist you have to work with him!!" I said.

"But how? I'm no where close to his floor." Sandhya said.

"You can be his secretary or assistant whatever you call it." I said.

"How? I can barely talk to him and you want me to talk be by his side 24/7? And then how will I possibly get the job?" Sandhya questioned.

"Sandhya.....my dear don't worry your fairy godmother, me, will take care of everything!! And for your talking skills we will work on that!!" I said pretending to have a wand and waving it around Sandhyas head.

"Okay..." Sandhya said.

"Now go to sleep!!!!" I said sending Sandhya off.

Jai stared at me in sympathy and I smacked his head and went off to change into my pjs.
I thought I had the cutest pj it had hearts all over it. I pulled my diary out and started writing in it of what had happened today. It took me 2 hours to write it neatly and make it all pretty.

"Hey. Can I come in?" Jai asked.

"Yea!" I said.

Jai sat on my bed and gave me a tensed look I knew there was a lecture upon me.

"What?" I asked.

"Akira stop this. Trying to be a matchmaker was bad enough but getting into this love story is worst!!" Jai said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked I knew what he was saying but I didn't want to agree.

"Akira you know what I am saying. Just don't hurt yourself okay?" Jai said kissing my forehead and leaving. I closed my diary and held it against my chest taking in memories.

***flashback***

"Why are you always writing in that diary?" He asked.

"I always think that I'm going to lose a memory and you know I always lose stuff. But I don't want to lose any of our memories so I write it down." I explained.

He came closer to me and cupped my cheeks, "We will never lose each other therefore we will never lose our memories..."

***end of flashback***

Authors Note:

I know I know I haven't introduced Dev yet but soon!! Was the flashback sweet? I thought it was sweet!!

Do you think Akira will be successful in uniting Sandhya and Dev?