Chapter 39

Authors P.O.V:

"Who's getting married?!??" Mahira yelled.

"It's with her lover!!!!!" Dev barked.

"What lover? Sandhya doesn't have a lover." Mahira said.

"It's her friend, Jai or something..." Dev said standing up.

Mahiras face expression changed very quickly and she basically ran downstairs only to find the wedding was done, all the rituals were completed and Sandhya and Jai were officially married.
Dev and Sanjana followed Mahira near the mandap.

Akiras P.O.V:

The wedding was done, it was all over. All my memories could finally vanish, all I have to do is close my eyes.
I closed my eyes and after a second opened them only to find Dev standing there.
Why couldn't I get rid of him?!?

I rubbed my eyes but he still wouldn't go away, I sighed and thought maybe if I left. I started walking out and got to my car. I turned around for the last time and sighed. Not even a second had passed but I heard gunshots from the building so I ran in to see what was going on.

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN!!!" A girl screamed.

Everyone instantly sat down and I saw my own sister pointing a gun at Sandhya.

I walked closer and I kept on seeing Dev in the same spot, but this time our eyes met, this illusional Dev was killing me!

"Mahira what are you doing?!? Put the gun down!!" I yelled.

"No di!! (Sis!!) please I know you made this plan!!! You once again hurt me!!" Mahira cried.

"What plan?!?" I questioned.

But before Mahira could answer the illusional Dev started speaking, "oh this is so clear now!! This was all your idea breaking up with me wasn't enough for you so you send Sandhya into my life only to betray me later!!"

Great now this Dev in my mind could speak!!

"Dev stop accusing Akira!!!" Sandhya spoke.

"You see him too?" I asked realizing this isn't a delusional Dev it's actually him.

"Wait...if you are here than who is in the sehera? (What a groom wears to cover his face)" I asked.

I walked closer to the groom and removed the sehera (cover for grooms face) from his head and I was astonished.

"Jai? What's happening here?!? Why are you married to Sandhya!!!?" I yelled.

"Stop acting Akira we all know that you set me up with Sandhya to take all my money!!" Dev said.

"If I wanted to take all your money than you would've been married to Sandhya idiot!!!" I said getting tired of the accusations.

I paused and tears filled my eyes, after two years I spoke to Dev. All my feelings clashed together and I realized I was facing the past I had been running away from.

"Everyone just shut up!!!" Mahira yelled.

"Mahira why are you doing this?" Sandhya asked.

"Because I want Jai!! Natasha promised me if I helped her than I would get Jai!!" Mahira said.

"Wait you were trying to sabotage this wedding?" Dev asked Natasha.

"Why would Jai and Sandhya agree to marry each other under your pressure?" Sanjana asked.

I took a seat because there was much confusion and I couldn't handle it.

"If someone doesn't explain this I will shoot someone!!" Mahira yelled shooting into the air.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

"Let me explain..." I started.

"Me and Jai got married because that's what Devs mom suggested..." I said.

Devs mom nodded and started telling the story.

***flashback***

"Aunty I don't want to make a mistake..." I said.

"I know something we could do." Aunty said.

"What?" Jai said in vain.

"You guys could marry and we could explain all this later." Aunty said.

***flashback ended***

"That's when me and Jai tied Dev onto the chair and started the rituals." I finished.

"Mom? Why would you do this?" Dev asked.

"Because I found out Akira sent Sandhya into your life." Aunty said.

"This doesn't explain why Sandhya was in my life in the first place!!" Dev barked looking at Akira, who had already gave up.

She had been away from Dev all her life and she couldn't even utter a word. Everyone looked at Akira looking for an answer.

"Because she wanted you to be happy." I said to Dev.

Akira looked at me in confusion.

"I read Akiras diary, the truth behind why she broke up with you." I said.

Akira stood up in shock and pleaded with her eyes for me not to say anything.

Authors Note:

Who did you like that? I know so much confusion.

But will Mahira actually shoot someone?

And I still won't reveal the reason why Akira broke up with Dev!! So mean of me.

Will Sandhya share the truth?

Akira met Dev in such a weird way that's why she can't say anything but I don't think Dev has realized that it's been two years!!!

Love you puppylovers!!!