Chapter 13

Authors Note:

Okay before I forget to do this:

Thank you!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I just realized that I have made it to my goal we have gotten to 200+ votes!!! Yay to us puppylovers!!! We also have gotten over 1k+ reads!!

I would like to make this next goal our goal because we are a team!! Let's let be 400 votes! I'm not asking you to vote because if you don't wanna vote then of course don't. But since we are an epic team we like having goals!! So 400 votes it is! If you guys want to see something special comment down below and I will add it in to celebrate 200+ votes because you guys are so supportive!! 😘😘😘

Go be Matlabi!!!! (Don't actually be selfish)

Sandhyas P.O.V:

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Akira who had a shocked face in the taxi.

"I don't like hospitals or blood it scares the crap out of me!!" Akira said.

"You can hang from a skyscraper but you are afraid of a hospital and blood that can't even hurt you!" I said in disappointed.

"Yea..." Akira said shaking her head.

"Akira if you don't want to come in the hospital then you can stay in the taxi." I said.

"Thanks." Akira said.

We pulled up beside the hospital and I rushed in and Akira stayed in the taxi. I looked around and asked the nurse about Dev Mehra.

"Sandhya!!" Sanjana yelled.

Sanjana hugged we and cried. I patted her back and said everything would be fine. She took me to Devs room.

"He is doing much better now!!" The doctor said as we came in.

Dev looked at me and I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

"Bhai (brother) you scared me!!" Sanjana said hugging him.

"Be careful Sanjana!" Dev said.

"I'm going to go sign some papers." Sanjana said leaving.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better. You didn't have to come here I mean Sanjana is stupid for calling you." Dev said.

"It's fine I came here with a friend." I said.

"Where is your friend?" Dev asked.

"Umm...in the taxi she is scared of blood and hospitals." I said frowning.

"Oh. Sandhya you didn't let me finish at the park." Dev began.

"Dev it's okay." I said.

"Sandhya you are different from any other girl I have met. Trust me I haven't met someone different from a long time." Dev said.

"You should meet my friend she is freaking different!" I said laughing.

"I would love to meet her."

Akiras P.O.V:

I was sitting quietly in the taxi breathing heavily. I didn't know what to do I wish I never got involved in this! Jai was right this was a bad idea.

A few seconds later my phone started to vibrate in my hand and I thought it was Jai.

"Jai I don't have time of your problems!!" I said into the phone.

"Ms.Kapoor?" A lady said.

"Oh sorry. Yes? Who is this?" I asked.

"Ms.Kapoor I'm afraid your sister has gotten into an accident." The lady said stopping my world.

"Ms.Kapoor? Ms.Kapoor she is at KingsHigh hospital." The lady said.

I hanged the phone up and looked to the sliding door to the hospital. I was in front of KingsHigh hospital.

I opened my taxi door and went into the hospital and felt a soft breeze.

"Who are you here for?" A nurse asked.

"Mahira Kapoor." I said looking through the glass of a patient laying silently.

I walked to the glass and put my hand on the glass. Tears filled my eyes as I saw doctors coming out of the patient room.

"How's my sister Doctor?" I asked looking at Mahira who was hooked to a bunch of machines.

"Ms.Kapoor..." The doctor began.

I smiled looking at Mahira once again and then facing the doctor.

"I'm sorry but the accident had a big impact on her brain." The doctor started.

"Ms.Kapoor your sister has fallen into an coma."