Chapter 27

Akiras P.O.V:

"What?!? How can she escape!?! That doesn't even make sense!!" I yelled on the phone.

"I'm sorry but-"

"You're sorry?!!!? Sorry isn't going to do anything!!!" I yelled hanging up on the doctor.

"What happened Akira?" My aunt asked.

"Well in my life a lot of things happen Aunty but Mahira has escaped from the asylum!! I need to call Jai!" I said dialing his number.

My aunty grinned but I ignored her, I don't know what she was thinking.

"Jai? Yea okay I know I ran away but that doesn't matter!!! Look Mahira has escaped the stupid asylum and basically your life is in danger." I said.

"Don't worry I'm on a plane." Jai said.

"What?!? Are you finally going to China?" I teased.

"No. India." Jai said.

"Are you following me?" I asked in vain.

"No......ummm.....business." Jai said.

"What business? Is Sandhya with you?" I asked.

"No, but can I please visit you?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm at my aunts." I said.

Jai hanged up the phone with my heart skipping a beat. I was sensing a great disaster coming my way, maybe running away wasn't such a good idea.

Jais P.O.V:

I had to lie to Akira, if she found out that Sandhyas wedding is in India than she'll freak. She is trying to run away from Dev but I won't let her anymore.

Sandhya was on the same plane as me and Dev was in front of me. When he and Akira were dating I never actually saw him and he didn't see me either.

"Dev! I totally forgot to introduce you to Jai!" Sandhya said making me and Dev shaking hands.

"Hi." I said.

"God these stupid seats are so uncomfortable!! And on top of that I have to sit with you!" Natasha whined rolling her eyes at me.

"It's a pleasure sitting with you too Natasha..." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sandhya! Please tell your idiotic friend not to talk to me or I will bite his head off!!" Natasha yelled.

"Thanks really appreciate your enthusiasm!!" I said.

"Guys please be quiet I'm trying to sleep!" Sandhya complained putting her headphones back on.

"I wish you would've went with Akira to India!!" Natasha said to me.

"Either way because of you we would be having this wedding in India. So it doesn't matter if Akira went alone or not." I said making Natasha shut up.

"You know what this isn't my fault!! If Akira wouldn't play matchmaker in the first place than Sandhya wouldn't had the guts to talk to Dev!" Natasha whispered.

"We wouldn't be going to India we you just tell Dev how you feel." I whispered flipping through a magazine.

"Sometimes we are just afraid to know the answer so we don't ask." Natasha said.

Natasha was saying the truth, I guess she had her own reasons I can't really blame her. I told Akira not to be involved in this but of course why would she listen to me!!

"Have you ever heard the saying 'if you love someone let them go?'" I asked.

"Yes but I have always gotten what I wanted and I'm not backing away. Will you stop talking to me?!? I don't want people to think I'm with you." Natasha said putting headphones in.

I turned to the seat next to me and saw Aagam flirting with a foreigner, he was just a pure womanizer.

"Tujhe nahi lagta woh tujhe maari gi? (Don't you think she will hit you?)" I said in Hindi as I didn't want her to understand what I was saying, a great advantage of being an Indian.

"Don't worry dude isse English bhi nahi aatyi hai. Yeh Spain se hai. (She doesn't know English either. She's from Spain.)" Aagam said kissing her cheek.

I broke into laughter at what Aagam said, he was a creeper but a funny guy.

Sandhyas P.O.V:

I was getting bored listening to songs so I took my headphones off. I wanted to engage in Aagams and Jais conversation but when I listened to what they were talking about i was disgusted.

I nudged Dev, "Are you sleeping?" I whispered.

"Nope flying." He teased opening his eyes.

"Ha very funny! I can't sleep." I complained.

"Want to talk?" He asked.

I nodded in happiness.

"Who's your favorite person in the world?" He asked.

"My mom, but I think she has sent an angel down to Earth to help me." I said smiling.

"Me?" Dev joked.

"No my best friend. She is so wonderful!!! I love her so much." I said.

"That's why we are going to India. Right?" He asked.

"Yea. Moving on, have you ever fallen in love?" I asked.

Dev hesitated a little but answered, "hasn't everyone?"

"Maybe but I asked if you have ever fallen in love." I said emphasizing on you.

"Well one time but it didn't well." He said.

"Why?"

"Turns out she was only dating me for my money." Dev said.

Authors note:

I'm having these writers blocks and I haven't had that much time to write so sorry if this was late but it wasn't that late. I really hope you liked this chapter.

Bigg Boss 9 is getting ridiculous!!! Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar is not being aired I think because of a show!! 😡😡
Also KumKum Bhagya is just getting on my nerves!! Qubool Hai well they have stretched it too much so I don't even think I have to say anything.

Question of the day:

A place you want to visit?