Chapter 1

Ces: 'ello loves! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 "Graduation"

Dipper's POV

Oh my god. This is it. This is it! Today, I am in our school stadium. Next to me is my twin sister, Mabel. Who's grinning so widely, perfectly fitted white teeth with no braces, gents! But no touch. The march for the graduation ceremony starts. I felt gentle shiver on my skin crawl. I cant believe I'm graduating! No more homeworks, tests, projects and annoying, bratty classmates! I looked around me, some of them are already crying and some are still the same air. Then, by the the back, I saw Mom and Dad, they were smiling so proudly, Mom is already crying though as Dad comforted her. I feel so free again. I left the wide grin on my lips "Heyya, Bro bro! Can you believe this!?" Mabel catched my attention, grabbing my hand for a gentle yet exciting squeeze. I chuckled "Cant, Mabel. Cant." I answered. She laughed, giving me next a playful yet strong punch on my chest. I shrieked, almost but hold it in "Believe it then, dummy! We're finally graduating! Gra-du-a-ting!" She even spelled it, for goodness sakes. I trembled, clenching my chest. Shit. The karate lessons she took from her club paids off. And I've meant it. I think my rib cage broke a bone or two. I gave her a shaky laugh "O-Okay.. I believe it now.. God, I almost died today.." I sighed, regaining my strenght fast. She only laughed again as our attention was gained by the principal's speech for us. His shrill yet strict voice quited down the stadium but somehow this time, the tone is quite different. We all listened. Even I, who sometimes gets into a mess to the school and been in detention quite a several times. I'm even quite proud of getting in trouble.

It was rather a long speech but it was motivational. We all clapped and some top students stood up. After that, the student council president took over the stage. Giving her speech. It is so obvious on her eyes that she have been crying. Well, for me, what makes me excited is that. I can leave Piedmont and go back to Gravity Falls with Mabel, although her first choice is to go on a fashion academy in Paris. But changed it and went with mine's. Even though I told her that she can go to her own plan but still, stubbornly, stayed with me. Well, its not that I dont like it. Besides, I can still be with her. I dont even want to separate with her. Call me having a complicated issue but still. Ahhh, I cant wait! I want to feel the grass already! The weird smell on the air and the, most of all, the adventures! Damn it! While day dreaming, I didnt noticed that we were already being called one by one to get our diplomas. This made my heart beat fast, stomache turning. Its really the time.

"Mabel Pines"

I turned to Mabel, who was already staring at me, tears streaming in. Her cheeks are flushed. She stood up, lifting her fist on my face "Congratulations to us, Dip!" A tear slid out from her eye. I grin, giving her a fist bump. I am so going to hug this idiot later "Congrats, Mabes." With that she went straight to the stage, she was given her diploma. And I've never been proud of her. She might be the person who dont take serious of things but she works for them. After a while, she went back to her seat, giving me a hug on my arm "Its you--r turn, bro!" At the same time, calling out my name "Dipper Pines" I gave her a smile and stood up. This is it. I took a step in to push myself to got a little further. Before I know it, I'm already at the stage. I can see everyone clearly now, especially my parents. I smiled at their way as the principal handed me a hand, whispering "Behave yourself in the future, Pines" His tone was annoyance but he has a smile plastered. I nodded "I'll try that" He sighed, giving me the diploma and had our picture. I went back to my seat, having Mabel saying congratulations to me many times and being overly excited. I feel tears brimming on my eyelids too. Damn. Dont get affected by this, Dipper!

After all of the giving the diplomas, we all stand. Giving the final speech by the principal again. We all clapped. Mabel held my hand, tight. She smiled, tears fell down from her cheeks. Before I knew it, I was even crying too. "Congratulations students!" With that we all threw our toga caps high on the roof. All cheered, cried and hugged. Including me and Mabel. Clapping sounds are heard by the teachers and parents. I dug my head on her neck "We.. we finally did it!" I hiccuped.