Chapter 21

Ces: The book only has yet 20 chapters and yet, we gettin' into serious shit. I dont even think I can reach this in 50 chapters. What do you think?

***

Chapter 21 "Did You Remember?"

Third Person's POV

Dipper coughed, sniffling. She couldn't breath. She was crying without even noticing it. It was suffocating. She has to pampered herself fast before anyone else see her cry. And good thing she did it fast. The tear marks disappeared, her red swollen eyes stayed but she's trying to make it better.

The keys stayed on her hospital's dress pocket. Soon, Pacifica came with Mabel. Pacifica smiled in relief at her sight in Dipper, who only gave a wave and a small smile . They approached her, sitting by the bed.

"Hey, Dipper." Pacifica greeted "How you've been?" She asked

Dipper shrugs "Fine, I guess. I cant even sit properly because of my insides" She sighed deeply

She chuckled "Atleast youre breathing now" She stated. Mabel pulled out a bag, looking all heavy "Want some chewy snacks?" She suggested, pulling out something. Dipper nods "Is it edible?" She joked.

Mabel pouted by that, she gave her the snack. Dipper ate it and it tasted like strawberry and vanilla. It was like a sponge cake but something else. They talked about many things, Pacifica doesn't want to talk about the case but she randomly threw a fit about it and kept saying she'll sue that guy or girl.

They talked and talked until its time for Pacifica to go back. She checked on her wrist watch "Oops. Gonna go now" She stood up from the bed. Dipper sadly frowned "Youre going already?" She purred, missing the girl already. Pacifica sighed sadly "Yeah. I only escaped from my parents. Good thing there's one maid I could put my trust inside the mansion." She stated

"Well, atleast you have somebody to talk again"

"Yeah. Maybe I have."

"Well." Mabel stood up from the bed, hands on her hips "I'll see her off." She stated.

Dipper flashed, as if she forgotten something "Wait!" She grabbed Mabel's hand. Mabel looked at her, eyes widen. Dipper swallowed, she bit her lower lip [I cant push out the words..] "M-Mabel.. I.. uh.. yesterday.. oh god.." She murmured, many thoughts ran through her mind.

Pacifica stood there, confused by the twins. As for Mabel, she knew where's this going. She smiled softly, cupping Dipper's cheek and kissed her on her head "Its okay. I'm sorry for being annoying too." She let go, checking on Dipper's reaction. She smiled by that, nodding "Thank you, Mabel.." She whispered

Mabel chuckled and left the room with Pacifica, asking questions. Dipper watched them go, alone on the concrete white walls. She lay down carefully, her hands on her stomache as if she's protecting it. She closed her eyes, steadying her breathings.

[I'm worried about Uncle Ford. I want to get out of here, I want to help him.] She tighten her lips, stopping herself to scream [This isn't normal. Me, getting injuired more than ever is planned.] She snapped her eyes open, glaring the ceiling.

"Everything is planned."

She reached for her left eye, where Mariella touched her and her other hand on her throat. She swallowed for the last time, and gripped her hand on her throat. Quickly, she chocked in no time. Her hand on the left eye, she quickly felt she's burning. Her throat blazed in pain so as her left eye. As if she's being possessed. After a minute, she pulled away her hand on her throat. She gasped the air she needed, she quickly sat upright. Hacking, coughing. Her eyes widen in bloodshot, saliva slipped out of her lips.