Chapter 24

Ces: Germans can make awesome songs, and I knew it.

***

Chapter 24 "New Ties, New Her"

Bill's POV (God. Its been so long!)

I am now in Pine Tree's perspective.

Her or now, for awhile, my eyes are burning in tears. Is this tears? I cant ask that now. My legs burn. It so fucking hurt! What kind of goo did she used?

I fight back the groans and looked up to the startled Mariella. Damn bitch. No one hurts my Pine Tree but me.

One thing for sure is, I feel very weird inside a girl's body. Why is it the last time feels okay but now weird. What am I even thinking now?

"B-Bill is that you?" Marie stammered, backing out. I dont know what I look like now though. But I can feel my lips curving into unimaginable curve to a human lips.

"Oh my god." I narrowed my eyes and saw Pine Tree. She's a ghost from now on. Marie didnt even noticed her yet, good. The spell worked.

Pine Tree. I think its best if you hide for now. I thought, not losing my focus from Marie. Even though I seriously wanted to look at her, her beautiful-simple charms. Everything. I missed every bit of her.

Her eyebrows furrowed "Tell me whats happening first!" She paused "How can you even talk inside my head!?" She shrieked.

I resisted to roll my eyes. Remember, Bill. You wiped out her memories about you. Live with it. I didnt answer and confronted Marie, head on "So? Will you let her body go?" I asked

Her face turned into a wicked one "Why would I?" She giggled "It doesn't matter if you're possessing her body."

"You dont even care if the one you love get hurt?"

"Of course, I care!" She exclaims "But I know you're powerful. I even suspect that goo doesn't even hurt you?"

Youre wrong. It hurts very badly.

I clenched my jaw "Just let this body go. Leave her alone." I stated

Cant I just kill her now? Why cant I? I feel, what is that word? Guilty? My chest aches for Marie. She's the only one I can talk to eversince I fell in Hell. I cant talk here at Hell. Everyone is afraid of me, even Death himself. Was it even there to see something? Its just pure bullshit.

Her red eyes pierced onto mine's. How come I missed so badly those eyes? Looking at me, longing for someone's attention and love like me. But I guess, she was just a good liar. A perfectionist.

"Why did you love her?"

I stare

"You changed, Bill. You only loved me. And yet, you cut your ties with me. We're like strangers with history." Her voice cracked

I shooked

"I love you." Her voice seems begging, faint. "You're the only one I can rely on in this place." Rely? So you're only searching for someone to depend on? How about your bastards? They fell inlove with you, you changed too. I was left behind. There was no other choice but to search for a new thing, change.

There, I saw Gravity Falls.

Her hands clenched on her robe at the sides, the so called tears slid down on her pearly white cheeks. Even when crying, she's still beautiful.

I need to look away. My eyes wandered at Pine Tree. She was just right next to Marie. Her eyes seems shows concern, pity and distant. As if remembering a whole new memory.