Chapter 18

Ces: Heyya!

***

Chapter 18 "Bleak December"

Mabel's POV

A half of a month passed,

"How is she, Mabel?" Pacifica questioned, worry in her tone. I smiled weakly, as she held my shoulder "Dipper's doing good actually. She's healing fine." I answered.

Pacifica sighed in relief, she sat next to me.

Inside those three weeks, Bill. Bill didnt showed up. I couldn't even believe it. He really let Dipper go. The tattoo was gone, but what about her memories with him? Is it gone too? There's no abnormalities in her brain, either way, she can wake up any minute now. But we'll never know.

Is this the treat he's saying?

I gulped, somehow this made me really nervous, not happy. But I'm only worried now. With Bill erasing Dipper's memories, doesn't that make you feel guilty? Dipper was so happy when she's with him, she doesn't even know she's already falling inlove. And yet, because of something like this, what will happen?

"Hey, Mabes." Pacifica called. I looked at her, eyebrows raised "Yeah?"

"We still couldn't find the culprit.."

I sighed "Dont mind it, Paz." I grinned "Its fine. I know that that person just wont appear out of nowhere." That person will be dumb if he or she will surrender her or his self to the police. If they did that will be so dumb and stupid.

"No!" Pacifica stood up from her chair, pain written all over her face "I promise you, Mabel. I will find that guy and kill him for sure!" She yelled

My chest thumped by that, she was really serious. Pacifica Elise Northwest, the once know a bratty spolied up girl at some big and fake family is now determine to help Dipper. That made me, really, really happy. I looked at Dipper, I smiled happily. You've made great friends without even noticing it. You changed them for the good.

I giggled "Killing him or her will make Dipper feel bad, right?" I looked at her, my cheeks never got tired of smiling "Just sue him." I teased. She redden by that and complained about me being too soft.

Oh, she had no idea.

"Hey you dudes!" Soos came in with a bag of snacks. I can hear my stomach grumble, I am so dead hungry. Behind him is Wendy with a smile "Hey, Mabes, Paz!" She greeted.

Soos put the snacks on the retrackable table, he soon tossed the snack that I wanted "Chips right?" He stated. I catched it with a smirk, I opened it "Yes! Thanks Soos!" I cheered. I popped one inside my mouth, soon I felt being refilled with energy on my tummy! I knew I should have make Mabel's juice. But I have no chance to go home now.

"How is she, man?" Wendy stood behind me, sipping her shake. I smiled "Doing good. But still haven't woken up." I sighed by that. When will you wake up, Dipper?

"Woah, dude.." Soos came, standing at the other side, holding a donut "When will you think she'll woke up?" He stated, biting in his snack.

I shrugged "I wish sooner." I chuckled, looking at the peaceful-looking Dipper "I know she loves to sleep but this is too much" I laughed, but then I was somehow regaining my old self. I can laugh now, I have this hope atleast that she'll wake up sooner but. Some part of me are scared, the thought I met Bill, him erasing her memories with him. Wont that make Dipper a little sad?

We may be happy but she'll feel something is missing. Thats she always felt when something is misplace. I just dont know how to react, if she asks me something about him.