Chapter 29

Ces: Wew. I wonder what will happen now?

Inner Conscious: We're nearing the end.

Ces: *so shock that her heart stopped beating*

Inner Conscious: I'm not even lying at all. We really are.

***

Chapter 29 "The Chase; The Attack"

Bill's POV

"How can I kill a person!? I never even held a gun before! How do you even use it!? And why am I get mixed up into this again!? Just because I have this freaking constellation birthmark on my forehead it doesn't mean I have to kill Reikka or whoever is the Rabbit!"

Okay, I'm gonna loose it if Pine Tree keep ranting how her life sucks now. Wow. Time moves fast! Earlier she was just so excited and so curious about this whole Line Up- and now, she's ranting on how will she kill someone!

Why did I even liked this annoying woman?

Right now, we are in a Mindscape. It was forest-themed. The others are probably hunting us by now, searching.

The truth is it was amazing that Pine Tree got choosen as the Alice. It must mean she has a great capabilty of magic. It was always like that.

If you're choosen as Alice in this Chase, it means that human has the strenght to cast a spell. Or might even cast a another demon out.

I have to teach her how to cast a spell, once this is all over.

"Wait." Pine Tree lift her hand normally, her eyes turn hard and checked left and right. Her body seems tense even though her shoulder is shown so as her bra strap, I think she doesn't even care anymore.

"Someone.. is here. Hide!" Pine Tree whispered and hide under a bush, well I'm only here for back-up. I followed her and hide under her cap. It smells like jasmine flowers.

Her pulse started to rise so as her heart beat. She bit her lower lip, in a deep thought. Lets check it out.

10 foot. No, 7 foot. If we stay here, we might be revealed and there wont be any weapons to defense ourselves. Well Bill can, but not enough.

That actually hurt me.

Bill, you're reading my mind aren't you?

Well, she really is sharp. 'Wow, Pine Tree. You knew?' I thought.

Pretty much. Anyways, can you make a invinsible shield or dome around us? So that we wont get noticed?

'I can. Piece of cake!'

With the request of the Alice, I snapped my fingers as a unnoticable invinsible field enveloped us. Her head looked around, not even trying to move an inch from her spot. I sweatdropped. "They wont hear us and see us, Pine Tree." I say.

"I know that! Just- ssh!" Pine Tree hushed me and continued listening the surroundings. This really gets so thrilling.

4, 3, 2...

Woah!

slash

"They aren't here, Cadmian!" What the shit. Its that kid! His face was grim. The genie bastard appeared, he held a huge sword, old school, he looked around.

I looked down to Pine Tree, she was badly bruised on the bush's thorns. Her cheek is scratched. She hissed but didnt made any move. I didnt know that they we're tailing us. Pine Tree has some unique sharp senses.