Chapter 12

Ces: I've made this. This chapter. Who else's?

OH MY GOD GUYS! 1000 VIEWS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! PLEASE SPREAD THE LOVE!!

***

Chapter 12 "From Deal to Date"

Dipper's POV

Where am I?

Its so dark. I cant see anything! I was enveloped by a never ending trail of darkness. Everything in mute. All I can hear is myself. What is this place? I tried calling somebody out but no avail. The first came into my mind is Bill. He always know something like this. Beside, I just slept. But he didn't appeared either. I called him many more until still none. Second person came to mind is Mabel. I shouted her name, and she did appeared. A few foot away from me. I smiled in relief by that "Mabel. Where are we?" I questioned, having no idea like hell. I was curious and why is her head is low like that? She didn't answered. Now I gotten more alert. Something is gonna happen. I took defense on myself "Is that you? Mabel?" I stated

Then, She started to laugh. Not the kind and fun one. The one like she was being forced out to laugh. She laughed and laughed then I heard a bang. My ears almost went deaf because of how loud it is. When I realized the laughter stopped. I saw Mabel's body on the ground, not moving. What made me scare is there's blood spilling out. My eyes widen, terrified and unsteady. I ran to her, almost tripping but I managed. I knelt next to her body, it was cold like an ice cube. I shivered.

No. No. This is just a dream! Y-Yeah! A dream! A nightmare as I suppose! While checking the wound, "You killed me, Dipper." My eyes widen twice, I looked at the person who spoke. It was Mabel. Her eyes bloodshot. Trail of blood spilling from her mouth. She was gagging but continued to speak. Now I really am afraid, but I didnt stepped away "M-Mabel?" I stammered.

"Because you trusted him."

What?

"You trusted him, Dipper. You trusted him. You trusted him." She kept chanting those words. Over and over. Until that was the only thing I heard. I covered my ears with my hands, biting my lower lip. My eyes became unsteady. My chest is like getting pulled out. Then not soon, tears trailed down to my cheeks. Oh god. What is this?

"But dont worry."

I heard her say. I looked up to her, she's now standing infront of me. But with a killer smile and a sharp knife on her hand. My skin crawled, I tried to ran as fast as I can but she was always there. I panted for air, she giggled. No. No. No. No. I covered my ears more. I cant take it anymore!!

"Its always been your fault." I tch'ed "Dipper is always starting horrible things. Making us suffer. Making us almost killed ourselves. Dipper is not the smart person she is. She's an irresponsible, selfish bastard."

I sobbed. I know that already. So shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I took a deep breathing, looking her on the eye "Shut up! You dont know everything!" I yelled on her face. Then before I knew it, there was a stinging pain on my chest. Then I realized.

I was stabbed by the person I loved the most

I coughed up blood. Splating on the floor. She giggled more, pushing it deep on to my chest. I screamed, trying to extract it. I whimpered "P.. P-Please.. S-Sto-Stop... M.. Mabel.." I tried to steady my eyes on her when I did, she was crying as me. I touched her cheek but she didnt fazed. Although she pulled away the knife harshly, I screamed in vain, agony, pain.

So much pain. I fell on the ground, left, wasted. I still can see her, she was crying but is holding the knife so proudly. Like, it was her goal all along. I swallowed. I wonder. Just wonder.