Chapter 37

Ces: Random danciiiinn'!!!!!

Lols.

*=*

Chapter 37 "Liar"

Dipper's POV

I gulped. Why is it so hard to breath now? And why is this dark place called Limbo? Isn't the first one called Limbo Space is already? I'm beyond confused. But, Bill. I cant even bear to look at him in his eye, its something that I cant describe, something deep and worse to what I'm going to expect. And I'm more terrified than anything else for that.

"Wha-What do you mean by 'Limbo'? Isn't the first one called Limbo Space?"

"Yes, and we are back from that place. But even if we are out, it doesn't meant we won. Or so, you won." His words are spewed like venom in some snake's poision.

I am shaken. The real name of mine is known. Not by Bill, not by someone I know. But, by someone who I do not know. And that 'someone' is Reikka, the Rabbit. I knew she is a weird one, asking for a plan, asking for help and now, she was the one who made this all shit. And Mariella is beside her as a partner and bonded demon.

Bonded.

I'm sure Bill and I are nothing like that.

And, the pain is still here that it hurt so badly just by thinking about it.

For some reason, I cant even control my legs. I couldn't stand up or anything, everything hurts. Not physically but, my brain does hurts. But still, I pushed myself to the extent that I needed to stand up. I was half expecting for Bill to help me up but, he didn't making me skeptical but didn't showed it. Don't show it.

"If we didn't won.." I finally managed to stand up. "..why are we back here?" I asked.

"Its not a 'we' anymore, Alice." Bill stated, cold like ice.

I stood frozen. He wasn't angry. He wasn't annoyed. But why is he turning.. like one of the... bad guys?

Reikka appeared with her usual appearance earlier. I felt sudden anger boil inside my chest, but I chose not to make it visible. I wanted them to be fooled. To be decisive. The pain in my chest grew more, when Bill flew beside her.

He's taking her side..?

"B-Bill.. What are y-you doing?" I stammered. Even though it is quite obvious. I still don't want to believe it. All of that. What was it really?

He didn't answered and just lowered his eye on me. I know that eye before, I remember that look. He's looking down on me. Just like when I was twelve, he's looking down on me. As he said those words;

"I will take you, Pine Tree. Not your soul nor body, you."

What me? What kind of me is he taking? He must have noticed by now. I am many. And there will be new ones.

Reikka smiled with eyes that seem changes the meaning behind the smile. Her hair laid perfectly on her shoulders, I even noticed there is a streak of white underneath. "You are the first one to know that I made the Line Up, Alice, or should I say--"

"Don't you dare say that name!" I cut her off, before even hitching a breath.

Her smile grew more wide. "Okay then, Dipper. As I was saying, you are the first one. Normally, the Alices will not know and just kill me, not knowing that they will still die in the end." She stated, her hands crossed in front of her.

I listened. Good thing I didn't killed her earlier or else, the end is the same. Don't kill the Rabbit? Die. You killed the Rabbit? Die. Death is the only thing being the end of all things in this dimension. And now, I am back to Limbo Space, as the fucking triangle said, a space between life and death. I am between them.