Chapter 19

Ces: GUYS WE HAVE A NEW COVER AND WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER. (I'm serious, deeper than the Mariana's trench)

*=*

Chapter 19 "Supposedly (Is this a word?)"

Third Person's POV

Next Day

"Well. You are good to go. I hope I wont see you here again" The doctor chuckled. Mabel blinked, thinking is he just mean? But Dipper catched up the words "Yes. I hope we wont." With that they went out of the hospital's campus. Dipper was staggering at first but learned her balance, although she needs someone to hold her. Mabel, of course, gladly voluntered. It was only a short walk, the car was just at the parking lot. Stan was already there, starting up the car.

"Took you guys long enough!" He laughed dumbly.

Mabel rolled her eyes as she let Dipper in then her. It was only the three of them inside the car. Just like the old times. But this time it will not circulate around stupid surprises with blindfold and butterscotches. Just a normal ride home.

They started moving, Mabel being as she is, pointing out obvious things. Dipper will only answer if chance, Stan will just laugh out of nowhere like a mad person.

"Oh! Oh! How about we go fishing again!?" Mabel exclaimed, thinking it was her best idea yet. Dipper blinked as Stan looked at the rear mirror, surprised also. They were in silence until Dipper giggled, punching her cheek softly "Dont make plans out of nowhere, stupid." She stated, but kinda liking the idea.

Mabel pouted by that, well she did miss that. Eversince many things happened, the family got bigger. She missed it when its only the three of them.

"Sure, kid!" That exclaim caught off-guard the two. They blinked, staring at Stan, he smiled "If we got free time. Lets go fishing!" He laughed, awfully in a good mood. The twins looked at each other and shared a smile "Sure!"

***

Mabel's POV

Dipper lost her smile.

Well, yeah. She is smiling but the once happy spark is gone. She daze off much often now. Her head floats much more higher than the clouds. It was gone. And it pains me to see that.

Thats why, I'm keeping her distracted as I can. Trying to make her happy but still none. It was saddening, I knew this would happen. I acted being happy but I know, I'm not good at lying at all. At acting yes, but lying about your feelings. I much more hang myself upside down than see her smile without happiness.

I'll keep her company for the whole time being as I can. I took a glance at her, as she looked out the window. Her head was still bandaged, her arm is fine. Although her stomache is still not that good. The scar on her face was there, it isn't that long but small enough. Its near on the bottom on her eye. She still have some bruises but we can manage that.

Then, her eyes widen. As if she saw something. She tighten her lips, before it curve into a silly smile.

"Whats wrong, bro?" I questioned, without my constent being

She looks startled and looked at me, confuse-looking "Uhm.. Mabel, I have a question for you." She whispered

"That is?"

She leaned on my ear, whispering "Did I go to any dates before?"

I choked out my saliva. Shit! She still remembers!? I thought Bill erased it? I really cant understand that guy. She fiddle her fingers "W-Well.. I think I did go into one, right? But.. I cant remember who asked me out" She laughed nervously