Chapter 34

Ces: Lols.

***

Chapter 34 "The Chase; The Appearance"

Third Person's POV

Night

Dipper sighed in relief once she finally had a chance to lay down her body, without worrying anyone who will murder her in her sleep. Well unless the Rabbit will randomly hop out of nowhere and kill her. After the fight with the Hatter, which she victoriously succeed it, Bill and Dipper walked for an hour or so to search for a safe place and a perfect meadow to sleep on for tonight because, sooner or later, she will faint because of exhaustion. The meadow is fantastic, and there is a huge lake beside it. And it was weird because, it's always the full moon here.

Her right hand on her forehead and the other one on her stomach. Her eyelids wanted to close down but her spirit refuses to rest. Bill was beside her, laying down also. She formed a relieved smile. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She says.

A small quiet chuckle; "Yeah. Unfortunately, there's no stars." He laughed.

"Why is that? It's pretty clear for tonight." Dipper remarked.

"Because the stars are already here."

Dipper blinks by the answer. She turned her head to him and noticed Bill was already looking at her with a gaze. Her cheeks heated up by that but chooses to ignore it. "What do you mean by that?" She asks.

"The Line Up," He paused, looking up. "is about the humans who are capable of having magical powers, that is why, they have a constellation marked on some part of their body. The stars here at this Mind scape is you, humans. Which the meaning is the stars are physically here and that's you." He explained, thoroughly.

And Dipper can only be at awed. She is the star. She gaze up once again, with a sweet smile on her lips. Who knew that she is able to be a star in some part of her life? After all of that, she is a star. Well at least at this place.

"That's fantastic." That was the only word she can describe it.

After all the deaths, the fights, the curses. Dipper never felt so relieved and calm for once. Her breathing wasn't hitched or harsh anymore, it came out calm and steady breathing. The pain on her body is long gone and is not in pain. She felt relieved, wonderful.

Bill looked back at Dipper's face, wanting to get her gaze but pushed the want away. How will he able to erase this feeling he have? He always believes that this wont last long or it will disappear once he knew she wont hold the same sentiment for him. And yet, until now, it still wont go away? Why does he feel so more clingy once he felt her heat from his cold skin. Why does he just want her to get pissed off by everything because her angry face is adorable? Why does he feel so normal, so human when he's with her? Why does he just want to crash his lips to those full yet small lips of her's? Why does she can just manipulate him in every simple way?

Just, why is she so perfect, all her imperfections are just so beautiful?

"Bill?" Dipper caught his gaze on her, she smiled wary. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, laughing.

Bill flashed his usual smile. "Nothin'" He sat upright, his gaze still on her eyes. He blinks. "Actually.. I have something to tell you, Pine Tree." He stated.

With curiosity, Dipper sat upright, although she wanted to continue laying down and eventually sleep but this seems quite serious. "What is it?" She says.

"Well.." Bill reached the back of his neck, seemingly uneasy whats he's going to ask. And up that list, why does she always makes him so uneasy, strange. "I was planning.. after all of these stuff.." He muttered.