Chapter 28

Ces: So, ever heard of Elentori? The awesome artist who draws Gravity Falls and the creator of Human Journals? Eins, Zwei, and our innocent Drei?

#fuckthejournals

***

Chapter 28 "You."

Dipper's POV

9:30 pm

I'm staring at the clock, upside down, laying at my bed, arms spread out, head hanging, I think I'm gonna faint. Bill was in the room too. He was asleep, floating. He was still on his demon form. I'm so bored! I have nothing to do! I ate dinner, even took a freaking shower, I had a hard time stopping Bill to coming with me.

Earlier too, I tried calling Mabel and the others. But it was out of reach. I really cant call nor message them. Making me more curious, worried. But Bill kept repeating that they're at a safe place. How can he be so sure?

I sat upright, having my own huge headache. I paled, holding my head, trembling. Fuck. That fucking hurts. I should not do that anymore. Feeling a little nauseated, I cleared my throat.

I feel a little chilly. Well, I am only wearing a twice my size thick sweater and some shorts, that is very short. I should have mind though. But yet, this sweater is made by Mabel. It has my name on it by the bottom left corner. The color is beige. I shook. Man, I miss her again.

I told you, she's gonna be the death of me.

I chuckled. I jump out of the bed, skipping at my cabinet, searching for the right bottom for me. Just some pants will be fine now. I took one jeans and ran out of the room then to the bathroom, it was a perfect fit. After checking myself out, I ran back to the room, seeing Bill awake, as if he was waiting.

"Pine Tree! Where did you go?" He asked, demanding.

I closed the door, skipping in front of him. My lips pursed together. "I just went to the bathroom to change!" I answered, annoyed. Why is he so damn protective now? Its not like him. And I thought he was asleep!

"Demons don't sleep." He says.

"But why---"

"Because the meat sack needed it. Its not like I really do." He rolled his eye, arms crossed.

I sweat dropped. "Okay.. I'm sorry. But don't ask every little thing I have to do! Geez. You're being all-so over protective." I hmph'ed.

"Because I had to!"

"And why do you have to?"

"You wont understand."

"I would if you only tell me!"

He let out a frustrated groan, his whole self being all-red. Uh oh. I shouldn't have.. done that.

"I just, don't want to lose you alright!?"

I froze still. I think I got deaf. I can only stare at him, he looks uneasy by the words he just left though.

He snapped his fingers and poof! He was at his human form again. I blinked, surprised. His cheeks we're red, blazing red. He narrowed his eyes on me, he has no eye patch tonight. He took a step in and poked my forehead, snapping me out. I blushed, all through my ears.

I lowered my head down, trying to dig my own hole.

He brushed his hand on my cheek then hugged me by neck. Pulling me into his chest, he laid his head on top of mine. I presume his sniffing on my hair, as always.

"B-Bill..! Let go.." I muttered, clenching at his back. Dammit.

"No. Until it was the next day, I wont. I'll regret it if I let you go. And its very undemon-like to have regrets." He grumbled.