Chapter 30

Ces: Its the 30th chapter. Shit. I am so happy.

Thank you!

***

Chapter 30 "The Chase; The Queen"

Lotte's POV (Just a short one, probably.)

Was I desprate? Desprate to kill Dipper? To get this power that the Beast is saying? A unknown power that no human can have. I was hoping to be Alice, I should be Alice. I've been playing with my life for this power. To kill. To live. To see Father again. He's waiting for me at the cabin. I know he is.

But, will this be worth it? If I stab the sword at her chest. The sword that held the letter for the Queen of Hearts, mortal enemy of Alice in Wonderland. A sword that is only made to kill Alice, to slice Alice. Will this be actually worth it?

Even though, she was the first person I talked to eversince I was trapped inside that stupid lamp. She was nice, although she glared at me at first. She has a kind, simple heart. A person that knew, she wasn't special but tender-hearted to the ones she loves.

Dipper. She's so- amazing.

She's so- lucky.

She's so- important.

Will I able to kill her? Knowing I will regret every inch of this thought and my decision at the end will be?

"Lotte, Lotte. Your goal is to use this sword to stab Alice. She is your only target and no one else's. Hurry, your Father is waiting for you."
The Beast. He said Father is waiting for me. He is. He is. He is. I cant be rude and make him wait, I need to go.

Who shall I believe? What decision will I make? What action will I do?

***

Third Person's POV

"Lotte..."

Dipper let out a huge breath as she say the brunette's name. Lotte's eyes are darted on Dipper's chest, knowing any minute now, it will be covered in pure red blood. The sweater will be such a great waste of hand work. Her grip tighten around the handle, she was having a hard time to think. She took a fast breath. "Hi." She says.

The atmosphere was very heavy. At the dark night's clouds. The fake moon is high up, just like underneath the two important humans and the two strong demons. The wind was cold but there was a howl, that we all knew. The trees looks very confusing but it was beautiful. There was no stars but only the light coming from the fake moon shines.

Dipper was afraid, terrified to be exact. If she moves, in an instant the point will stab her right through her chest. If she dont, she'll also die. But she cant die. Not until, she knows where the others are. Her family. Mabel. She has to see Mabel again. Whatever it takes, she has to leave this place without killing anyone. And without letting anyone get killed, ever.

Pine Tree, an order now. I cant protect you if you dont give me an order!

Bill's voice rang inside Dipper's head, but she cant speak nor breath. Her heart beat is the only thing she can hear and her own inner thoughts.

As for Lotte, her breathing was harsh. She wasn't injuired but she was severely tired, she cant think and decide. What does she wanted?

Lotte. Your Father is waiting. Just push the sword. Everything will end where you wanted it to be.

Lotte gulped, eyes half-lidded. She doesn't want to kill Dipper, but she has to. She has to. She has to!

Her lips trembled. "I.. I have to.. I have to.. Dipper.." She muttered. Her voice is cracked but no tears came, she cant cry. This place is not a right place to cry. Not at this oppurtunity.