Chapter 15

Ces: HAPPY SAD VALENTINE TODAY!! you'll kill me after reading this chapter, I'm sure.

Chapter 15 "How Bad it is?"

Dipper's POV

It was scary to think that I met another goddess-like demon. I mean, she looks so beautiful. But as Bill described her earlier, she's cunning, wicked but extremely posessive. But that still doesn't answered all of my questions. We're at the diner, I dont even know why he drag me here. All of the ladies are staring at us, well mostly at my handsome companion here.

"Thank you for the compliment, Pine Tree" Bill chuckled, rarely as it can be, he's eating pie.

I feel so sluggish, I rolled my eyes "Shut up. So? How come you know her?" I asked

"I know everything and she's pretty popular in Hell."

"Well, now thats something, isn't?" I laughed dryly. Popular? I could say that because of her face and cunning gentle voice.

"What did she wanted from me?" I asked next

This question stiffens on him. He stopped, sitting properly. With eyes that looks so unsteady, it was my first time seeing him like this but I didnt mentioned anything "Pine Tree.. You might not believe me but for now, well since past 6 years, every demon is keeping an eye on you." He answered

Just by that. I felt myself trembled. Blood drains out of my face, I was out cold. Every demon? For what?

"That is, something that I cannot say right now."

I resisted rolling eyes off. My chin leans on the palm of my hand as I looked out of the window, dazing "You know, Bill.." I started and I just knew it he's looking back at me again.

"Even if that happened. I still trust you."

"How could you even say that!" My eyes widen by the sudden outburst of his. But good thing is that nobody seems to noticed it since its also noisy inside the diner. That wasn't even the tip of the iceberg "I prefer right now, Pine Tree is shouting at me, angry, irritated! And yet why do you still have your trust in me? Because of me, you get mixed up! I want Pine Tree to get angry! I wa--"

I didnt even let him finish and slapped him across his face. The slap was so hard that everyone heard and saw what happened. Some of the girls gasped, shocked. While Bill was surprised much more, dumbfound as I just slapped him without any expression.

Everyone started to murmur, I stood up, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the diner. That was a horrible place to talk. I should have choosen a better place or atleast he did.

I found a silent place, no one around. Its probably the dark part of the town. I let go of his hand, as I heaved for air. Dammit. I didnt noticed I was running for roughly 15 minutes. I took a glance on Bill, his head is shooked and I knew I had to get this thing straight.

"Bill."

He didnt moved

"Bill!"

Still.

"Oh. Handsome dream demon would you please look at me?"

Still no.

Now I'm getting irritated, I cupped both if his cheeks and harshly made him look at me. His eye widen and I noticed there we're tears, locking on his eye. I felt a huge wave of worry, guilt on me.

"Bill?" I called softly. He looks so fragile. How come a all-knowing dream demon like him is now crying infront of a mortal?

"Hey, dont cry." I whispered "I'm sorry if I hurted you.. I wont ask anymore." I tried to calm him down though but it looks like he's in his own world.