Chapter 6

Ces: I saw this pic of Will or Reverse!Bill yesterday. He is so adorable. Adorable, cute, sweet--

Bill: Hey! I'm cute and adorable too!

Ces: Yeah.. *shakes head* Nope.

Bill: *rolls eyes*

Ces: Anyways, have fun reading this fluffy chappie! And gaze at this cute Will!

***

Chapter 6 "Fluff and slight SM"

Third Person's POV

One week passed

Afternoon, work time

Dipper sighed, hanging out with Wendy by the counter. Wendy noticed her sigh "Whats up, dude?" She questioned. Dipper groaned, shaking her head "Its just so boring! Why the hell do I have to work now?" She complained, annoyed. Wendy chuckled, putting down the magazine she's reading. She rested her elbows on the counter "What do you want to do then?" She questioned

"I dunno. Something not boring."

"I like those odds"

There was thudding sounds coming from the room inside the employees only, the banged opened, getting the tourists and Wendy, Dipper's attention. It was Waddles wearing something like a suit with a monocle and top hat. The top hat made Dipper remember someone, she shaked it fast.

Waddles ran to every tourist and making them yelp. Mabel appeared out of nowhere "President Waddles is now taking suggestions~" She sang, idioticaly.

Dipper sweatdropped "President?"

"Dude. That is freaking adorable" Wendy pointed out as Mabel and her shared a high-five.

Dipper wont ever understand women

Mabel turned to her, smiling "Hey, dip dip. Lets go out for a walk in the town today!" She requested. Dipper's ears perked "Oh? Right now?" She questioned, readying herself to ran away [My taste of freedom!] She cried happily mentally.

"Yeah, sure." Mabel shrugs, not that she mind. But she did wanted some time with her again, alone that is. Dipper exclaimed in happiness and ran next to her, winking at Wendy "Do your best there, Wendy!" She chuckled. Wendy rolled her eyes, crossing her arms on her chest "Hahaha. Nice one, dipping sauce." She sarcasm and continued reading her magazine

Mabel giggled, encircling her arm on Dipper's "Lets go, dip dip!" She exclaimed and they started to walk out. With Dipper's hair hidden on her cap again, he slightly looked like a boy. Wearing a twice as her size hoodie and some black slacks that is tucked in her combat shoes. Mabel on the other hand is wearing as usual, a green sweater and a red skirt and some doll shoes than socks. Her hair is tied into a braid today.

"Why take a walk today?" Dipper started a conversation

"Nothing. I just want to spend time with my 'lil sis." Mabel teased. Dipper laughed dryly and pinching her nose "Very sweet, Mabes. Very sweet" She sarcasm also. But Mabel pouted, tilting her head "But I'm honest.." She whispered, very low.

Unfortunately, Dipper didnt heard it and questioned her what is it. Mabel only laughed. They talked about countless things. At first, they chatted about ice creams since they're craving for one. They are twins afterall. Second, it went on their parents which made Dipper turn slightly cold about it but of course, she didnt made it look like it.

"I wonder what Mom and Dad is doing now, huh?"

"Who knew? We never had a chance to call them"

"I guess you have a point" Mabel paused, having a thought "How about we call them now?" She excitingly pulled out her phone and dialed their Mom's number but Dipper stopped her, by snatching away the phone. Mabel gasped, surprised "Hey! Give it back!" She exclaimed, trying to get it from her. Surprisingly, Dipper was much more taller than her now.