Chapter 27

Ces: Its cute. Damn. I wish I can goddamn draw.

***

Chapter 27 "The Night"

Dipper's POV

"It is quite funny that I shouldn't be the one doing that!"

Its almost dawn but this Girl, or now Lotte and I are still talking a lot. I know, I know that I shouldn't be trusting her but we're just talking! I dont tell her everything to what I am and such. It just, she seems nice...

I laughed. "-hahaha! You should have though for my opinion." I say.

She shrugs, her smile slightly crooked "Eh.. I'm a lazy person, sometimes." She said, giggling.

Her giggling was cut sharply, her eyes harden and body tensed. I was skeptical, I was about to ask her whats wrong but she suddenly stood up, her eyes we're dead so as her smile. It looks like, as if, she was being controlled.

"I'll be going now, Dipper. Thanks for talking to me." She says, turning away and never looking back.

I jumped out of the log, trying to catch up with her but froze in my spot. My eyes widen, the area where she's going is. It was at a deeper part of the forest. And just behind the farthest tree that I can see, there was this huge all shadow. Its round white eyes glows so brightly. The stare was stuck on me, it sends shivers down on to my spine.

Lotte arrived in front of that thing, she looked a me by the shoulder, her smile turned into a pathetic thin frown.

"We will see each other again, Dipper Pines."

And with that, a howling fast wind beckons me. I covered my eyes by my fore arm, as if from a movie, they we're gone. Leaving no trace. I swallowed.

I couldn't understand. I dont want to understand. How come I never knew about that thing? I've studied the Journals for a very long time. Its been my life. And yet, I never came across to that kind of shadowy thing.

"I shouldn't be here." I should be the one. Not her.

I twist my heels around and ran out of the forest. Passing every familiar tree that I know, some of them the ones I marked. Some of them are growing old. It doesn't matter.

My legs hurt, because I was running. But so as my throat, as if I haven't drank any liquid yet. I coughed. Even if I'm cured, I should have drink the medicine that was assigned for me. My stomache is starting to hurt too. I only wish, that the others didnt noticed I was going. Although, that was too much to ask. I mean, I'm gone for almost like 5 hours. It will be stupid that they didnt even noticed me left, although I did told Mabel that I'm going out for awhile. Man, I'm in huge trouble!

After a few minutes, I was out of the forest. The sign was already painted new. I sweatdropped. I am having a another scolding hours ahead of me. I laughed dryly as if I'm just making this a huge joke.

I was kind of terrified to go inside though, I stepped in front of the door and opened it. "Guys- I'm back!" I yelled, the air was silent. Nobody answered. Not even Waddles is here. It was dark also, the only light that this shack has is the sunset's light. Making it more eerier.

I was skeptical and went further inside. "Mabel? Stan? Soos? Anyone?!" Wow. I'm getting frantic by the minute. I went to every room, the living room, the gift shop, inside the museum, the kitchen, Mabel's room and even the goddy bathrooms! 

But even with that, nobody was here. 

I was stuck frozen in front of my room's door, shining beside me is the painted glass of a triangle, where the sun bed laid. The sunset's shine was the only light I have. Making the air more eerier. My lips trembled. Oh my God.