Chapter 7

Ces: Lets pay our respects to those who had their last heart beat all around the world. #PrayForTheWorld

***

Chapter 7 "I Trust a Demon"

Third Person's POV

The sun rays lit up the Dipper's room, somehow this day seems wonderful. Well atleast for Mabel, it always does. For this day, Bill woke up first. He saw first thing in the morning is the brunette next to him, sleeping on him peacefully. He smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead "Good morning, Pine Tree" After that, he carefully jump out from her bed and stretched.

Snapping his fingers, he changed into his usual outfit. For some reason, he has a satisfide smirk on his lips. A plan he laid out. For now, he took a glance on the his Pine Tree "I'll wait for her to wake up." With that he disappeared.

***

Sneakily, Mabel tip toed to Dipper's room. She giggled, mischief in thought. When she arrived infront of Dipper's bed, she smiled "Dip-ping sa-uce!!" She attacked her on her sleep, by crashing on her sleeping figure. Dipper screamed, pain feeling all over her body "Oh my fucking god!" She cursed, groaning "The fuck! Who in the bloody world would wake me up like this!" She cursed more.

Mabel laughed, sitting beside the dead-looking Dipper "Of course I am! Good morning Grumpy McSmartypants!" She greeted. Dipper groaned louder, clutching her pained stomache "G-Goddammit.. I really thought I'll die." She whispered.

"Come on- its already 9 in the morning, dummy!" Mabel pull her arm up "Everyone is waiting for you!" She squeled, checking some clothes on her cabinet. Dipper sat upright, running her fingers on her hair like something was there "'Everyone'? Who else?" She questioned

Mabel pulled out a off-shoulder black tee and a red fitted long-sleeved "Which you choose?" [Considering my tattoo, I'll pick the second one] "Long-sleeve" Dipper jumped out from her bed and yawned. Mabel nodded, returning the black tee. She rummage more clothes on her cabinet as Dipper went out of from her room, knowing what to do.

[Bill?] Dipper searched him. Gladly, Bill answered Good morning, Pine Tree. Forgive me I didnt woke you up. You seem rather peaceful-looking. He ended.

Dipper was amused by his sense of respect [Its fine. Besides, sleep is all I need. Sorry you had to see that side of me.] She apologized, the reason is different.

He cackled a laugh It doesn't matter, Pine Tree. I think you have to hurry and do what you do. I'm quite busy also. He excused himself.

Dipper's smile didnt flattered and took a bath and brushed her teeth. After that, she returned to her room fast. Mabel was still there and the horrid of it, she was until now choosing for her bottom.

Mabel turned to her as Dipper locked the door "Dip! What do you think?" She raised a skinny jeans and a leather shorts. Dipper didnt even thinked and picked the pants. Mabel was slightly uneasy about the mix but she let it be and returned the shorts on her cabinet. Dipper stripped off the towel on her, since they are sisters, they know their bodies. So she seems confident.

After a while, Dipper finally wore the outfit. She was about to hide her hair again until Mabel snatched away the cap from her "Wha- hey!" Dipper reacted. Mabel sighed, forcing Dipper to sit down on the bed as she held a brush "I'll tie your hair into a ponytail" She stated and that means Dipper cant do anything anymore. She let Mabel be but after that, she wore the hair pins on her side.

Mabel grins proudly at the look of Dipper, who's sighing so deeply "Lets go then!" She opened the door as Dipper followed her. They went down and by inside the gift shop, they saw Candy, Grenda. Mabel waved at them "Hey girls!" She squeled