Chapter 3

Ces: I have a cold today but I refuse to rest until I finish this chapter! Enjoy!

***

Chapter 3 "A Letter"

Dipper's POV

Uhg. My body hurts. Mostly on my arm. Wait, arm? I opened my eyes fast and saw myself leaning on a tree with my cap on my lap. Wait, its a dream?

Sorry to break it with you, Pine Tree but it is not a dream~

I almost shrieked when Bill's voice suddenly spoke. I sweatdropped, my heart is beating faster. I looked at my fore arm and saw the tattoo. I clicked my tongue "Why does it have to be so complicated one?" I muttered

You dont like it? I even made it much more proper than what I do to my other properties~

I sighed, standing up from my spot and put on my cap, this time revealing my hair at my back. I walked away. Good thing I'm wearing a jacket now or else Unlce Ford will get suspicious.

Bill cackled a laugh and I chosed to ignore it. I should go back now, Mabel will get worried. Running pass through the trees, bushes and I swear I think I just saw a gnome running away to something too. I missed those little bastards.

Finally, I arrived at the shack. I entered and Mabel was the first one to welcome me with a hug again "Dip!!" She exclaimed, snuggly on my arms. I laughed quietly "Hey, Mabel. Did you already get your things done?" I questioned.

"Yeah! Soos and Wendy helped me! Your things are already at your room!" Then a small smirk form on her lips "There's already an extra room for me." She whispered. I felt a little down by that. That means we wont be sharing a room anymore. But I tried to smile "Thats great, Mabes" I stated.

Still privacy huh. Its always about that. Then, I noticed Uncle Ford too. He looked at my direction and nodded. I nodded back.

Whats the meaning of that?

I sighed, It doesn't include you. So shut up. I growled mentally. "Hey, Mabel. I'll just be in my room." I excused myself and ran straight to my room

***

Third Person's POV

As Dipper entered the same old attic room of her's. She tossed her bag at the bed and pulled out the second box, that contains some of her clothes and the journal. The journal #3 and a copy of #1 and #2 that Uncle Ford gave to her in their graduation. [Damn it. Where is it again?] She thought, still rummaging her box.

"Pine Tree you are so mean~" Bill popped out of nowhere which made Dipper almost shout but contained it in her mouth, she sweatdropped "C-Cant you stop popping out of nowhere!?" She hissed like a cat. Which made Bill imagine her having cat ears, he erased that thought fast. She sighed "What do you want now, Bill?" She questioned, still focused on finding something

Bill has the same wacky smile he has "Oh nothing~ I just want you, Pine Tree~" Dipper has no idea what it means but her cheeks heated up all the way to her ears, she looked away "W-What the heck is that!? You want my body again!?" [What is this bastard talking about again?] She reacted strongly mentally. She shifted herself and put up her usual strong front again "I'm serious. What do you want?"

"I'm serious too~" He sang, leaning his face on her's. This made Dipper go blushing like crazy again, she sweated like a waterfall "-M-M-Move away.." She muttered, clenching her hands. She doesn't know why but she is seriously attracted to this dream demon that she knew is her enemy back then and now has a body that made every woman in whole wide world to drool over it. Because, guys, come on? He's hot as hell, and I've meant it.