Chapter 17

Ces: I still can't get over that the fact Gravity Falls ended! I can't believe the fact that. . .

***

***

Chapter 17 "Please Trust Me Again"

Third Person's POV

It was the next day. The sun was yet to shine to the other side of the Earth. The news was much updated now, every town folk knew. Mabel stayed beside Dipper all the time, she stayed over the night and not even thinking of taking a shower, she was still wearing the same sweater since yesterday. She takes naps but only for a short period of time. Today, she was thinking of taking a bath but she wont leave Dipper's side.

She woke up a bit early, she was expecting everything was a dream but it was a nightmare. She blankly stared at Dipper's face [Just like a princess..] She chuckled silently.

Then, there was a knock on the door. She answered "Come in." The door creaked open, it was Grunkle Stan holding a paper bag. He smiled as he can "Hey kiddo. Here's your clothes." Mabel gave him a weird look "Wendy choose the clothes, kid. Dont look at me like that as if I'm some kind of a pervert" He rolled his eyes. Mabel chuckled, taking the paper bag. It was full of her clothes, and other necessities. She nods "Thank you, Grunkle Stan." She paused, noticing Uncle Ford isn't with him "Is Ford back at the shack?" She questioned.

"Yeah. He stayed, looking all depressy and stuff"

That made Mabel a bit happy, someone is worried that much for Dipper "They are all buddy and stuff." She took a glance on Dipper [They've trusted each other so much.] She looked away with a pained closed eyes.

"Hey, Mabel." Mabel looked at Stan, with confused hinted on her eyes "How about you take a sleep? Its only been a day." He suggested

But Mabel kindly shooked "No, please. I want to stay with Dip" She sighed.

"Look, kid. I know youre worried but you, come on. You look horrible." He motioned Mabel's all being.

She rolled her eyes, but she admits it. She did felt a little sticky and stuff. And besides, she was tired. She rubbed her arm, defeating was near. She sighed "Okay fine. I'll get some sleep and take a bath. But I wont leave the hospital." She harden her words by the end.

Stan was thinking but gave up also, he couldn't control her anyway "Sure kid." He answered. Mabel took the bag and went to the bathroom, it was surprising that there's a shower.

[This is one amazing hospital huh]

***

Dipper's POV

Everything is white

. . .

What happened?

. .