Chapter 20

Ces: Wooaah- talk to talk, one on one dudes.

***

Chapter 20 "Anomaly?"

Dipper's POV

Everyone left. Even Mabel, since I asked her out. Mom and Dad stayed between my bed. I even noticed this was the same room I was admitted in earlier, damn. The doctor is probably sighing uncontrollably now. I was still laying down, not even bothering looking at them. But I knew they were looking at me. Their gazes are heavy.

"What are you doing here?" I broke the silence, to get this over with.

Mom smiled sadly "To visit you, of course." She gently stated followed by a nod from Dad, he chuckled "I know youre getting injuried all the time when youre in high school but who knew until now?" He joked

He has some point actually. I rolled my eyes off "Why did you come?" I asked again

Mom sighed now "To visit you, Dipper." She held my hand and that drew a line. I pulled away, glaring her. She silenced, her face blanked.

"Dont symphatize me." I murmured, 'cause I'm sure Mabel can hear us "I know who you are and what you did. Be lucky that I haven't told anything to Mabel yet" I hissed, angered just by looking at them.

Mom looked at Dad who frowned and sighed "We understand. We'll leave right away." They stood up, not even looking back. Good. I dont give a fuck about them anymore. I wont ever forget that.

I heard commotion outside and I knew they made some stupid excuse to leave early. I tilt my head to the right, getting tired of my laying position. I want to sleep some more. I'm tired of this stupid nonsense, I want to go back at the Shack but I'm scared that Mariella will come after me again.

I sighed deeply, annoyed by this stubborn problems that wont go away. I just want to live my life here silently. Of course, Gravity Falls wont just give that to me.

I closed my eyes, soon I drift off to something we call a dream.

***

I woke up but in a different bed. Then I realized, this was my dream that I kept thinking about back then. I always wanted to know what purpose is this dream for. I was wearing the damn white dress. I stepped away from the bed, I'm in. I was bare footed. The floor was cold, it sends shivers on my feet. I walked out of the room, there was the living room perhaps?

No one was there too. But there was a coffee on the small table between the sofas, underneath the coffee is a small note.

For you, Pine Tree ♡

My head throbbed. Pine Tree? Someone called me that? What a weird nickname. I sat infront of the merely hot coffee, I didnt even hesitated and drank it. Oh. Its delicious. A perfect combination of the coffee, creamer and sugar. Perfect for my tastes. I finished it fast, it was really good mind you. After that, I walked outside the room or house.

Outside, it was a green clean field. There was small patches of different kinds of flowers, a lake, some trees by the back of the small cottage not a house. It was beautiful. I stepped down the small amount of stairs then finally felt the grass on my feet. I feel tingly and stuff. I giggled, roaming around. Even twirling and dancing around not even caring if somebody is watching me.

The field stretched as far as I could see. The wind blows gently, my hair flowed with the wind's music. I hummed. This place is so serene. Almost like my own world that I created.

"Did you liked it?" A man's voice beckoned me. Usually I will take defense but I am not in control on my body. It moved on its own, I stopped dancing and turned around. I saw that guy again. I felt my lips turn into a small curve "Youre back." I heard myself say.