Chapter 13

Ces: The chapter you've been waiting for!! It might get a little long. Is it okay?

***

Chapter 13 "The Date"

Dipper's POV

The Date. Its the fucking date.

Mabel was in my room. Early in the goddamn morning. I think its only 6 in the morning. She barged in, pushing me off the bed so she can place the outfits she designed for me. Yes, she made this in one night. I am so sure that her room looks like a wallpaper world or something. There was three full complete outfits. I was completed faze. I didnt even tried to look Mabel on the eye. She's explaining stuff that I dont understand. This is making me more nervous and what the hell with the skimpy outfits!? It reveals too much of skin!

"Dipper! Listen to what I'm saying!" She snapped

I straighten up "Y-Yes!" I exclaimed

"Which one are you very comfortable with? The blue, white or beige?"

I looked over them. They all look so beautiful. It fitted my tastes. No skirts. No dresses. All pants and short. I like it. I brushed my hand on the outfits "Damn Mabel. This is hard to choose.." I chuckled "They all look so amazing.." I muttered the compliment

She giggled by that, her hands at her back "This is the reason why I woke you up early. Before lunch, you should have picked an outfit alright?" She patted my shoulder, smiling. I smiled back, nodding "Okay. Thanks Mabel." I thanked her. She kissed my cheek and exited the room. Leaving me and clothes behind. I sighed, hands on my hips. This is annoying. I cant choose. I normally choose fast! I dont even think of what I'm going to wear but now..

My cheeks heated, my palm on my forehead "Dammit.. I hate you,Bill.." I whispered

***

After a 2 hours of choosing an outfit

"Mabel! After 2 hours and a minute! I finally chose an outfit!" I screamed by the living room. Grunkle Stan was there, grunting. Uncle Ford is somehow annoyed by it also. Soos is just Soos. Mabel run inside, tripping on the rug. She fell her face first. We all blinked "M-Mabel!?" I knelt infront of her fast, helping her to stand up. She dust off her sweater "That doesn't matter now." I sweatdropped, pointing at her forehead "But.. there's blood.." It trailed down on her nose. She tilt her head, grabbing my hand "Dont mind that! Lets go-!" She successfully pulled me in my room.

"So? What outfit?" Mabel hyped up, her expression changed into something excited but with a hint of mischief in thought. Now, I'm scared. I pointed by the blue sweater. I like it. The blue scarf, the shoes. Its perfect for the night! She nodded "But, I'm giving you the other two, okay? Its yours" She winked.

I smiled by that. She gave me so many things. I am so lucky to have a sister like her. I gave her a hug and a snuggle "You are the best, sis." I giggled. I felt her kissing my hair, stroking it. Just like Bill but, he's much more awesome when he did that. More comfort.

"Now now. Lets get ready later okay?" Mabel stated

I nodded, pulling away. To look her in the eyes. There was still the worry. How can I change that away? I dont like it when she's worried and depressed. It always made me remember the time, I really hurted her. The time when Bill came to the world, for real. Man. That day. It still gave me the chills. Now that you think about it. Mabel is there, next to me.

"Mabel."

"Yeah, brosif?"

"Remember. The apocalypse?" Her eyes harden, serious. She frowned, her hands clenched "Why Dipper?" She stated, a hint of venom on her tone. We all know how wicked Bill is back then.