Chapter 4

Ces: Thank you very much for the 100+ views! I love you, my loves! Also, Happy Hetalia Day! We are all United!

Chapter 4 "Second Deal"

Dipper's POV

After 2 days

Middle of the night

"Uhg. Cipher, come on! Just give it to me, you annoying dream demon!" I snarled. I have already had enough to this stubborn idiot! He stuck his tongue out, floating around up high with a set of papers on his hands. He's reading my stupid, dumb stories again!

"First of, they are not dumb nor stupid" Shit. He reads my mind, again.

He showed me the papers, scribble, written in my very own hand writing "Its actually amazing. Does anyone even know about this?" He questioned, reading it again. I feel my cheek heat up, embarassed, it was still draft. I still have to make some changes on it "N-No one.. Nobody knew about that. Not even Mabel." I confessed had a perfect timing to snatch it away from him.

I held it close on my chest, as if its so precious "Its, like, my own world." I muttered under my breath and sighed, putting it away from his reach if its possible "Also, its very rude to wake a girl up in the middle of the night." I sat as my legs crossed off, so as my arms on my chest, eyebrow risen.

He stood infront of me, smiling and pull out his top hat and properly bowed as if I'm some kind of royalty "Good morning too, Pine Tree~" He sang. I looked away but still annoyed-looking "So? What do you want? The last few days you weren't here" I noted

"But, I'm inside your head though"

"I know that. You kept talking in my mind." I scowled, my eyes getting heavy. I lightly slapped both of my checks, to wake me up. Dont sleep yet, Dipper. Then, I felt a hand on my other side of my hand and pushed down back to my pillow. My eyes widen in surprise "You should sleep" Bill's voice echos on my ears. My face heated up the most when he lay down next to me, no light, we have light coming from the moon's rays. Making him more look charming under the dim light with that satisfied smirk of his.

I blinked, shaking it off before he reads my mind. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him away but no budge "G-G-Get out of my bed, B-Bill!" I stammered many times. I feel so nervous, like, I am not prepared for any of this.

Is it just me or his eyes glow in dim yellow? His irises glowed. A beautiful, dim colored yellow. His slightly tan-colored skin looked so perfectly on him. I felt more embarassed. I bite my lower lip, trying not to shriek or scream. Then, he brush his right hand on my cheek "Go to sleep. This time.." He leans forward on my ear "I'll be in your dream.." He whispered. Sending me delightful shivers on my skin, I could only close my eyes tightly. Scared, frightened? Nervous, skeptical? Embarassed, shy? I dont know.

His arm moved on my waist, making me gasp and hastly grabbed his wrist. Now, I'm glaring at him as I can "Dont even make a move, bastard!" I hissed, turning my back on him, to hide my redden face or just pissed off "Dont make any sudden movements, you hear me!?" I followed and now, trying to sleep peacefully.

Before I slept, I heard a shuffle and a chuckle behind me.

***

Next day

Morning

Something feels very off. I feel so heavy. My head does, body and even my chest does. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the same ceiling, turning to my right I saw Bill, sleeping next to me peacefully. He's sleeping. Too close!! I was going to shove him out of my bed until I was the one, very, very close to him. His arm encircled on my waist, my head laying on the same level of his head and my hand resting on the nape of his neck.