Chapter 8

Ces: So- I heard the news. On Hirsch's tumblr and twitter. Damn guys. Gravity Falls is ending. Only two or three episodes away! Its the fucking finale! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#GravityFinale

***

Chapter 8 "The Cook for Love"

Mabel's POV

"Grunkle Stan-!!!" I shouted his name on top of my lungs, toning worry, pure worry. I was at the shack with Grenda and Candy, we came back as soon as Dipper suddenly disappeared in front of our eyes! Who the black magic would do that!? But I have one suspect and that is the Wizard in the Closet!

Grunkle Stan went out, with his usual shorts. He seriously has no sense of fashion "What is it, Mabel?" He was groaning.

I collared him, death ready to murder you now "We have a Code Red, old man!" I let go of him, making him more surprise "Dipper disappeared and no where to be found!" I shrieked

He boredly looked at me, as if he already knew this "Kid. You say the same thing a week ago" He stated

"But this time its real!" I tried to reason this out "We were just hanging out at the diner when suddenly she just boom! Gone." I explained the whole scenario with even hand movements.

"Thats impossible"

"You think thats impossible!? When we held a karaoke party, Dipper summoned zombies and we fought them 'til death! By singing!"

There was still that bored-looking gaze on him. Then sighed "Fine. I'll just change" I pushed him inside the shack fast "Faster, Grunkle Stan-!" I pushed him until I saw Soos and Uncle Ford, I am completely scared to death. Where is she?

"Guys! Get your ass up there and find Dipper!"

"Dipper? She's gone?"

"Again?"

"Hell yeah she is so you better search for her!"

I ushered them harshly out of the house and commanded them to search for Dipper. Soon, Grunkle Stan is already prepared and I also ushered him out, harshly.

We went to town and split out. I'm with Grunkle Stan, I keep yelling her name. Searching her in very unhuman places. But I was worried. Where is she? Is this how Dipper felt when we got split up into the woods? Worry, fraustated. I dont know what to think anymore.

I clenched my hands. I cant loose her, again. She said she'll always be by my side and I believe that. And I'm going to do the same thing to her.

We searched and searched but we couldn't find her. I was freaking worried. If I dont find her until sun down, I'm calling Mom and Dad!

I sighed heavily. We had a meet up in the diner. Grenda smiled sadly "Dont worry, Mabel. We'll find her." She tried to cheers me up

"But how?" I muttered

"We'll find a way"

I hitted my forehead on the wooden table, hopeless "How did she even disappeared that fast? As if like magic" I muttered, I'm probably close to tears.

"Yeah, tell me that" Grunkle Stan cutted in "How the marbles did she disappeared?" He questioned

I pointed at my seat "She was just sitting beside the window. Paying attention to us this time and then she just poofed!" I tried to explain what really happen as I can.

"Dude. That was so weird."

"I know right!?"

"Youre in Gravity Falls. Anything could happen." Uncle Ford shrugs. I groaned, Dipper- where are you? For goodness sakes. I'll totally punch her in the face if we find her.