Chapter 11

Ces: Taratan- taaaann-!! I so love the title that I made.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Check this new one shot I made! "More Beautiful Than Flowers" Its a billdip one shot hahaha!

***

Chapter 11 "The Chronicles of Bow Tie"

Mabel's POV

Next Day

The night was a blast! Everyone had fun! I lost a bet between me and Grenda, who can chug more soda! I got chocked! I almost died but I'm okay, on my bed, frowning. Uhg. Its just the worst. I didnt get to be with Dipper. We sang but after that, she left saying she got something to do. If its that guy person who she met is taking Dipper away from me then I hate him! Dammit! Twins are supposed to be together..

I sat upright, blanket fell on my lap "This is a bad way to wake up in the morning.." I muttered. Gloomy until Waddles came and cheered me up, he snuggled his noise on my cheek. I laughed, hugging his little fat body "You always know how to cheer me up, Waddles!" I squeled. Maybe I'll wake up Dipper unusually today. Yeah, I'll do that! I jumped out of my bed, brushing my hair. Reminder; I need to buy a new hair brush. I wore my pink sweater and a skirt. Running at the bathroom first, to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that, I ran to Dipper's room.

I took a deep breath, pushing the door away with a huge smile and hyped up atmosphere "Good morning Di-" I stopped when I saw who the hell is in front of Dipper's bed. He's sitting in indian seat, chin lazily placed on top of his palm. He looked at me, as if this meet was so obvious, normal. Then, he fucking smiled.

"Good morning, Shooting Star!"

"BILL!!" I attacked him with my fancy karate moves. Unfortunately, he didnt get hurt with my attacks. He was even laughing for goodness sakes! "Woah there, Shooting Star! This is a very rude greeting!" He chirped

"What are you doing in my sister's room! Heck, how did you even managed to get a body! Are you trying to posses her again!?"

"Of course not! I'm only keeping an eye on my property~"

"Property!? Are you insane!?"

"I am insane! And hot too!"

I stopped there, looking around him. He is. I nodded by that, agreeing "You are huh. You even reminded me of Trois." Oh what am I thinking!? I attacked him again and he defensed himself again "Why are you here Bill!"

"Mabel!"

I froze, we both are. When Dipper yelled my name, she was pale and probably kind of, terrified. She grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Bill although I'm still glaring at him "Mabel, please dont." She stated, practicaly begging. I looked at her, dumbstruck "What! Why? You always want to beat his face up!" I hissed

"W-Well yeah. And sort of. But I cannot do that since I am his property"

"Thats true!?"

She showed me her right forearm, there was a very complicated tattoo. I sweatdropped by that "So this is the reason why you always wore long-sleeves. And I thought youre copying Uncle Ford, again." I muttered by the end.

She groaned, shaking her head "Believe me. I wont. But please, dont hurt Bill." I cant believe my ears are hearing this. But I trust Dipper, there must be reason and I'll ask later. I sighed, letting him go "Fine." She smiled, hopefully. I glinted my eyes on her with a superior atmosphere around me "But! If anything happened to you bad, I can hurt this guy." I pointed at Bill, who's floating around the room.