Chapter 14

Ces: Serious this time, guys.

***

Chapter 14 "Newcomer"

Mabel's POV

I lied.

I remember everything.

Every letter of what he said. I remembered it.

I've never forgotten it. Yet how come she ask that now?

Its... very.. fraustrating.

"Mabel. Are you even listening to me?"

I snap out of daze when Pacifica waved her hand infront of me. Oh. Right. We're hanging out today. Since yesterday, Dipper came home very late. Well I expect it though. She's still asleep until now. Pacifica sighed, leaning her chin on top of her hand "Seriously? Are you still asleep?" She whined. I laughed nervously, scratching my cheek "Sorry, Paz.. I was just thinking" I muttered. I was really in no mood for talking today but I had to stay my appearance.

She stared at me with those blue eyes of her's "Is it something that bothers you?" She asked

I looked away, feeling a bit pitiful for myself but I have to lean on someone too. Do I? I sighed "Well.. You could say that." I stated with a weak smile.

"Could you tell me about it?"

"You see. Dipper had a date yesterday." She was gonna say something until I covered her mouth "No asking questions." She silenced as I took back my hand "Well. I'm not worried or anything. What I'm thinking about is, what if. I still couldn't trust the one who dated her?" I am so sorry, Bill. But, I still couldn't forget that day. You're..

Pacifica smiled, atleast she tried and poked my cheek "Why dont you try it and befriend him? Maybe. He was a nice person. You wouldn't know anything if youre only looking at the outside." She gave me a very good piece of advice.

But. That still doesn't mean anything. I sighed in relief "Yeah. I'll do that."

That memory still haunts me until today.

***

You are so perfect. Fragile flower. How easy are you to make you mine. Unfortunately, you are tied with Cipher. How foolish. He is foolish. This is laughable. Very well then, I shall take her without any violence if I pressume.

You are mine, Cipher

***

Bill's POV

I gasped as I looked around me. Eye widen, having this uneasy expression. This is stupid. Wipe that face away. What was that? A sudden chill. I feel something is gonna happen today.

Today, unfortunately, am not beside Pine Tree. Well this is really rare but I'm keeping my mind off things of here and there and mostly for Pine Tree.

She was really cute yesterday. Besides, I got to know her better. Ans I got to see her red face many times and just how many times did she say my name? Yet, I couldn't say her's.

I slip her home very late. Probably its already early dawn. She might be still sleeping until this hour.

For me too, I grew tired but energized as well. As I remember those times, especially the last summer.

I just knew it. It has to be her, that we're looking for. I cant let anyone touch or near her as much as possible!

Or else..

I wont forgive myself, ever.

***

Third Person's POV