Chapter 2

Ces: Going to do my best here! Wish me luck!

***

Chapter 2 "Property of Bill Cipher"

Third Person's POV

Mabel sang a song as the wind coming from the oustide brush on her face. Strands of her getting hooked up from her mouth, she laughed "My hair tastes like vanilla!" Dipper sweatdropped [Yep. She really did came back huh.] She thought, clearing her throat "So, Mabel. Are you excited?" She questioned.

"Of course I am, dummy!" Mabel again, punched Dipper's arm, who hissed in pain and laughed shakily "O-Okay.. Ow.. Damn Mabes.. You need to control your strength" She groaned, twirling her shoulder up and down. Its been awhile since they left and Dipper haven't feel yet so free [Soon. Soon, I can feel and taste the air of that town again] She grins

"Hey, bro bro"

"Yeah?"

"I wonder what happened to Soos, Wendy and even to Pacifica huh?" She wondered, leaning her chin on the back of her palm

Dipper giggled "Six years had passed. Maybe Soos and Melody finally got married? Or atleast Pacifica get less spoiled brat. And about Wendy huh..." Her eyes turned distant, remembering many things

About her liking another girl is so weird. At first she thought she was a lesbian until she noticed that she liked boys too. She learned that its called bisexual. Liking the same genders. And the only one who knew about this is Mabel and no one else. When she told her about that, she thought that Mabel will be disgust. But Mabel didnt it and accepted her fully.

"I bet Soos and Melody already have kids!"

"Dont get your hopes up, sis. They might be only gotten married."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"I hate it when you put that teasing tone of yours"

Mabel only laughed and silence fill the air. Soon they already saw the sign on Gravity Falls. Mabel squeled in delight, punching repeatedly the chair. Which made Dipper angry, her car is like her baby. After a few minutes, they can already see the shack. Mabel continued squeling [Uhhg! Its so ear deafning!] Dipper thought, hurt and annoyed by the sound

"Oh my god, Dipper! Its them! Its them!!" Mabel shaked Dipper, who is know trying to focus her driving on the road "Dont shake me, Mabel! We might crash!" She hissed and Mabel did stopped "Thank God.. Hold up, I'm gonna park it here" Dipper drive to some area and halt. With so much excitement inside the 18 year old girl, Mabel jumped out of the car and saw everyone first.

"Oh my goodness! Guyyyss!!" Mabel squeled, seeing everyone even her best friends, who never changed or atleast Grenda. Soos still the same handy man, Candy still the same blackette but her hair is now properly combed, Grenda she lost some weight but the deepness is still there and Wendy, she grew. She changed.

While they were enjoying reunion, Dipper took a breath in and out and looked at the rear mirror [Dipper. Be ready for the mountains of questions. Dont worry, they'll get used to it, right?] Now, she's worried. Grabbing her back pack, and her keys, she exited her car and locked it. She turned her cap back. Looks like Soos is the first one noticed her "Oh! Dude! Dipper!" He exclaimed, claiming everyone's attention. [This is it] Dipper turned around and smiled as she can but still as she suspects. Everyone is surprise, shock. And that just hurt her feelings.

As usual, Mabel back her up "So guys. Yes, this is, Dipper! Its so obvious on the cap!" She pointed out, which everyone agreed on "So, here's the huge part. Dipper is a girl all along." She explained, bluntly.