Chapter 36

Ces: I am interested in something that I can't put my finger on it. What. Also, you have to bloody read "Devil With A Silver Compass". Its so perfect, its a billdip fanfic and a Pirate AU!

Fuck.

You have to read it. So I can fangirl it with someone.

*=*

Chapter 36 "The Chase; Limbo?"

Third Person's POV

"First, we need to search for something. Like a house, castle or something." Dipper started to walk away, with her head held high. As if she was proud of something. She has her eyes steady on something, clenching her fingers under the long sleeves. "We have to investigate. I don't like Reikka but she's going to be useful than I imagine." She continued, smiling.

Bill followed her track, seems interested by this. He loves the look of her's when she's making a plan, even if she is demanding orders to him. At least to him and none others. "I don't think there'll be any houses nor castles in here. This is completely none habitat place, besides, this is a Mind scape." He stated, stating the most obvious.

"I know. But, we still have to look. If we find a house, my theory is true. We can expose the one who made this Line Up." Dipper clears her throat, getting dry. She noticed that she hasn't had any food yet. Before she even pat her stomach with a shaky hand, he suddenly spoke with a very gentle tone. She guessed he knew what she wanted, making her a bit embarrassed a bit.

"You hungry?" Bill knew she was gonna get hungry once in a while, she did ran away from him. 

Before Dipper even answer in a retard way, he snapped his fingers and in a flash, two sandwiches appeared on his hand. He wouldn't say that he made this while she was still asleep. He really should be moving on already. It still hurt him though, if he did erase this feeling, it pains him. He pushed away that heavy thought and gave one sandwich to her free hand. "Eat up, Pine Tree." He chirped. He saw her get red again, but not like the one earlier but cute enough to make him grin teasingly for her. But he kept quiet instead as he watch her, eat in silence, muttering a thank you before she bites at the tip. They continued walking while eating, but his eyes is set to the brunette, who still has the blush on her but its because of the bliss she is eating now. Then, while she was eating, he noticed a scrape of mustard on the side of her lips. 

"Ah. Pine Tree, look at me." He ordered, not harshly.

Skeptical as always, Dipper looked at him. Her lips tighten together in a frown. Still didn't noticed the mustard on her lip. "What is it?" She asks. Then she felt a sudden chill when he brushed his fingers lips, to be specific, to the side of it. She swore that she gasped by that, earning a smirk on his lips. Just by that smirk, she gotten embarrassed more. She shook her head, wanting to dig a hole for her and die of embarrassment.

She heard him chuckled. "You have a mustard at your lip, you know." Of course, that was it. She swallowed. She's hoping again. And that's a bad call for her, she's falling in his tricks again. 

Dipper nods, starting to walk again. Not muttering a word, or else she'll stammer. And she hates it when she stammer. It makes her feel so weak, as if afraid of everything. 

Bill was curious why she got quiet suddenly, so, he talked to her, by their minds.

'What's wrong? You gotten quiet. Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable?' 

Dipper jerked by the sudden mind conversation. She took a glance on Bill, who just finished his sandwich and now looking straight ahead, his hands shoved in his pockets. Looking all cool and more charming with that intimidating gaze. She looked away fast, her heart thumping fast.