Chapter 9

Ces: I've been interested on the pairing, Flippy x Flaky. I dunno, I just think its an interesting pairing. The guy has this cute yet insane personality and the girl is just like a scared cat. I never watched Happy Tree Friends since you know, killing. Not my type and NOT for kids.

***

Chapter 9 "Never What He Seems"

Bill's POV

How sad. The one made a deal with me just died. Well, technically, I killed him. I couldn't help it! He was making me angry so I ended his life. But too bad, I wont have his soul.

I sighed, wiping off the blood coming from the end of my cane. I was in my demon form. I only showed my meat sack when its Pine Tree. Now that you think ahout it, how was she? I haven't been with her for a month now. After life's been busy. Many human are brave enough to make a deal with me. The world stinks in the seven sins.

Well, Pine Tree understoods why I need to leave. Besides, I'm always with her on her dream. I was the one who makes her forget. So it'll be a surprise. She was really beautiful in that dream. But she is much more beautiful now, long brown hair. Chocolate innocent-looking eyes. Heart shaped face. A perfect, doll.

I fixed my black bow tie and the hat. I need to make a spectacular entrance for my next dealer.

But for now, I'll see what Pine Tree's thinking

Today's been boring. Its no fun when Bill isn't around.

I chuckled by that. She must have gotten attached to me. Good. She even doesn't get angry anymore when I kept kissing her. But I have to hold back too. I have "rules" to follow.

You missed me already, Pine Tree?, I thought

Bill! Hey. Have you finish what youre doing?

Haven't. I still have many things to do., I thought

Is that so.. There's disappointment on her voice, how cute Well, I wish you'll finish it fast. Before Mabel can notice that I'm bored to hell. She'll make me hang out with her friends again.

I chuckled as I turn blue, my fist being enveloped by blue flame. The dealer is calling me.

I'm busy now. I'll do what I can, Pine Tree., I thought as I opened a new portal.

Okay. Uh. I miss you.

I blinked in surprise. Pine Tree?, I called. But she didnt replied. I let out a soft laugh. Dammit. She is so cute. With a amused smile on my lips, I stepped into the portal bringing me into I think is Venice, Italy. Well this is rare. Italians rarely knew about occult and stuff.

Making my amazing entrance, everything turned black and white. Time stopped. It was a 15 year old girl, auburn brown hair. Blue sky eyes. It was obvious that she was crying. I will try not to scare her off. I, as a all powerful being, can speak in every languages.

"W-Who are you?" Italian, I knew it.

I flew infront of her, she stepped back "Why, hello there, little girlie! The name's Bill. Bill Cipher!" I introduced, with a lift of my top hat

She nodded, still looking afraid "I-I'm Neo." She muttered

"Nice to meet you, Neo! Well, why would a little italian girl be calling me?"

She swallowed, clutching her chest "I.. I want somebody." Ah ahh.. Greed. One of the seven sins. This must be delicious.

"Oh? Who might this be?"