Remember Your Name

I wake up the next morning, and the headache is still there, it's worsened and I don't want to get out of bed. Minho told me that I would be starting tomorrow instead as he had to train up Ben, so he was staying the glade.
I hauled myself up, and had a quick shower and then went for breakfast. Gally, the one with the weird-ass eyebrows wast sitting across from he, staring at me.
"What?" I said sassily. My head throbbed.
"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning!" He snapped.
"NO I DIDNT I JUST HAVE A HEADACHE." I yelled a little louder than I wanted, and a few people started laughing and whistling.
"Okay, okay. Jesus, don't get your bra in a twist." He laughed, and so did a few other gladers. I felt my blood boil and my face turn red.
"YOU CAN SHUT UP!" I scream. Winston looks at me sympathetically, as does Frpyan and Zart.
"Oh, can I? You on your period?" Gally jeered. I was actually surprised he knew so much about girls.
That was it, I climbed on top of the table and punched him hard on the face.
His nose started to bleed, he looked horrified. Then again he was probably shocked at the fact I was badass. Then he punched me square in the stomach. My vision went blank. I just felt myself curl into a ball on the table, I had trouble breathing. I heard yells,
"GET HER TO THE MED-JACKS!"
And then I felt someone pick me up, bridal-style.
"It's okay, it's okay." I could tell it was Minho. He must have be very strong to carry me like that, then again I remember his big muscly arms. The pain was searing, my gut ached.
"Hn-H-"
"Don't try to talk, it's okay. You'll be okay, just relax." He says soothingly into my hair. He makes me feel all warm and tingly, despite my injury.
I remember being placed on a bed and then I blacked out.

I woke up, in the med-jacks. I looked around, Minho was asleep in a chair next to me, drooling a little bit. He looked so cute.
"M-Minho." I tried to wake him up.
"YOURE AWAKE!" He hugged me, but gently, looking at my injury. My stomach was bandaged up.
"I can remember my name, it's (y/n)!" I beam at him.
"(Y/n), welcome to the glade." He jokes.
"Shut up, shank!" I giggle and he helps me up.
"We should celebrate!" He takes my hand. I blush and he looks at me.
"Sorry, I'll let go, that was a bit daring of me." He blushes, and let's go of my hand.
"No! I like it, it keeps me warm." I grab his hand again. And his cheeks flush pink.
"I'm glad you're not dead, (y/n)."