Crying

I wake up, with a cold sweat in the middle of the night. I didn't sleep with Minho last night, Gally wouldn't allow it, Minho almost punched him in the face. But Alby had to listen to him and agree to his point because Gally kept shouting.
I had had a nightmare, it was an unpleasant one where a griever got into the glade and me and a few others managed to escape with our lives, but Minho was being dragged away by a griever and then the doors shut. It was horrifying.
I grabbed a lantern and went looking for Minho, it was dark and I almost tripped up. I found him eventually, he was barely asleep.
"What's up? Are you okay?" He whispered.
"No. I had a nightmare." I sit on his lap.
"Oh? What happened?"
"You d-died. And I watched a griever take you, and it was so horrible." I bury my head into his chest.

(Minho's POV)

She leans on my chest, she feels so warm, I wrap my arms around her slender frame.
"Ssh, it's okay," I say soothingly, stroking her hair. "None of its real."
"I just don't want to lose you, ever." She cries softly into my chest. Tears are streaming from her beautiful face.
"Don't cry, don't cry." I wipe away the tears.
"I'm sorry, I sound like a big baby." She whimpers.
"Ssh, no you don't. We all had nightmares, just like you when we first came here. You get used to them, it's a scary place." I hug her tightly. "And you won't lose me."

We wake up the next morning, sleeping in the same bed. I don't honestly care if Gally has a fit, because she was upset and that doesn't count.
"Wake up, sleepy head. You okay?" I say to her, running my fingers through her lusciously soft hair.
She wakes up, batting her beautiful green eyes.
"Yeah. I'm good." She pulls herself up. She looks a little tired.
"You good to run?" I ask her, just in case.
"Yeah." And I help her up and we get changed. Then we go to the mess hall to get breakfast, before setting off.
Gally is starting his breakfast as we finish. He glares over at us.
"What do you want?" I spit at him.
"For you two to break up so you can actually get some work done." Gally sneers. I clench my fists, there's a burning rage inside me. I want to punch him right in the face. Aw, then he would be sad that I'd ruined his eyebrows.
"That's sweet, good day to you too." I smile forcefully. (Y/n) giggles, which makes me blush.
"Whatever, shouldn't you be going now?" He says.
"Yeah, we're going now. Bye." I grab (y/n)'s hand and we walk off.
"No kissing, it wastes time." He laughs. Everyone else laughs with him.
Stupid shank.

Did you enjoy this? I'm actually enjoying writing this X-reader, it's my first one too.
Maia xx