Slammer

"Minho, you're going in the slammer straight away, no buts. What you've done is wrong, at least a few days in it." Newt sighs, he says it almost reluctantly.
"Fine." I say.
"ARE YOU SHUCKING KIDDING ME, NEWT?! HE'S BROKEN MY NOSE AND YOU GIVE HIM A FEW DAYS IN THE PIT!" Gally is clutching his face. (Y/n) is trying to hold in laughter, as am I.
"Alright, alright Gally calm down. With just bread and water." Newt says to me. He shucking deserved that punch. If there wasn't a rule about how you can't hurt other gladers, Gally would be well in his grave now.
"Whatever." I say, straight faced.
"Let's go now." Newt nods at me. (Y/n) grabs my hand.
"I'll stay with you." She says, looking up at me.
"What?" I ask, confused as to why she would want to go in the pit with me.
"I want to stay in the pit with you. This is stupid, you don't deserve this." She looks at Newt, I can see anger in her eyes.
"No. No. You're staying here." I say reluctantly.
"No I'm shucking not. I've told you I don't feel safe without you. Let me stay." She looks at Newt again, who sighs.
"Stay with him if you want but you haven't done anything wrong. There is no point." Newt scratches his head.
"Then I'll stay with him." (Y/n) smiles at me.
"What are you doing? You don't want to stay with me?"
"Yeah I do, no excuses. Let's go." She says almost chirpily.
"You're amazing (y/n)." I kiss her without doubt.
"I know." She laughs. Looking so adorable again.
"Come on lovebirds." Newt rolls his eyes and leads me and (y/n) to the pit, locks us inside and leaves.
"You are such an idiot. I'll be in here for days with crappy food and you still want to stay with me?" I sigh.
"Yep!" She beams, like a little innocent child.
"Come over here." I reach my arms out, she shuffles in next to me and I scoop her up and onto my lap.
"Minho!" She giggles.
"What?" I smile.
"Nothing." (Y/n) blushes.
"Good." I say.

Your POV:
Minho then unexpectedly slams his lips into mine. Our lips collide with passion, our tongues access each other's mouths, the kiss lasts for a minute or so, before again we have to take a breath.
"I love you." He squeezes me.
"You're so cheesy. But I love you too." I smile.

I need help for the next chapter idea? Idk what to do. Help me omg. Thanks for all the lovely comments too, I enjoy getting them so much!
Maia xx