Liar

Minho and I were in the maze for the day, so we had no clue what Gally was saying about us.
We returned, as normal. The walls closed, and we were greeted by Newt.
"Hey." I waved at him. He frowned.
"I guess you haven't heard." Newt looked at me, then Minho.
"About what?" Minho grabbed my hand, and squeezed it, as if awaiting some life changing news. Which I hoped wouldn't be what was told.
"Gally is saying that you're evil. He saw you in his dreams. He has gone through the changing, so...." Newts voice trailed off, he looked behind us. I spun around to see Gally standing there, arms folded, eyebrows furrowed.
"GALLY GET OVER HERE!" Minho yelled at him, Gally marched over, his fists clenched. He didn't look like he wanted a fight though. "(Y/n) is not evil, you shank. You're obviously not right in the head anyway. Take for example, Ben. You told him I'm evil. So, you have a grudge against us. This is just because you liked (y/n) and she doesn't love you. You're just a jealous, two-faced son of a-"
"Stop." Gally looked at me. "Shut up. All of you. You don't understand. You don't know what I saw in my dreams."
"What? What did you see?" Minho squeezed my hand. He looked like he wanted to punch Gally.
"I-I..."
"Exactly, you're lying." I said. "How can I be evil? I've just arrived here, kinda. Ive woken up, just like you, no memory of my past. I have barely any idea who I am. I'm not evil, Gally. You're just cold hearted."
"So I suggest you get out of here. Or your face will be more mashed up than Frypan's potatoes." Minho took a step forward, grabbed Gally's shirt and raised him from the ground. "Now."
Gally gave me an angry glare and then scampered off.
"So he was lying?" Newt asked, as if he had barely heard any of what had been said.
"Yeah." I said solemnly.
"I'll tell the others. Oh, and give him a night in the slammer."
"Thanks, Newt." I smile weakly.

I take a quick shower and go and find Chuck. He's sitting on a log, carving a small figure out of wood.
"Hi sis." He smiles up at me.
"Hey. What you making?" I ask him, sitting next to him.
"It's for my parents- our parents." He corrects himself, showing me a small, detailed wooden figure.
"That's so cool." I say, smiling. "They'd be proud of you."
"Yeah...Do you think they're okay?" Chuck frowns.
"What do you mean?"
"Like...What if they're...dead?" He asks.
"Oh Chuck, of course they're not." I hug him.
"Well...What if they are?" He looks at me with his big brown eyes.
"Then we know they love us, very much. If they are dead, they're looking down on us right now. They're still here with us, Chuck."
"I know." He smiles.
"Good."

Thanks again for reading, oh and for 3K views! I never knew it would take off this well. Give me some ideas on what to do next!
Maia xx