Safety of the glade

Your POV:
We waited around, flinching at every griever's screech. Minho constantly had me pulled tightly into his chest, his arms wrapped around me. Thomas just sat down on the cold ground, staring up into the black sky, thinking.
"They'll open in about twenty minutes." Minho runs his hand through my hair, and kisses me on the cheek.
"You can't keep your hands off her can you?" Thomas snaps out of his trance.
"No I can't, shank." Minho pulls a silly grin and squeezes my hand.
"Yeah, it's getting cheesy." I joke. Minho rolls his eyes.
"Fine, I'll leave you alone." Minho pouts.
"I was joking, babeeeee." I cock my head to the side.
"I know." He just smiles and kisses me again.
"See what I mean!" Thomas mutters to himself. Minho and I just smile at each other.
"Someone's jealous." Minho wiggles his eyebrows. We both laugh. It feels quite comforting despite being in a huge maze filled with carnivorous robot creatures.

Finally, after a whole night of running away from grievers, the gates slowly open. We hear shouts and yells, from Chuck mostly.
"GUYS! GET OVER HERE! THEY MADE IT BACK! THEY MADE IT BACK ALIVE!" Chuck runs to hug me, wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Oh my god you don't even know how worried I was!" He cries.
"You worried? Hey, I was the one trapped in a maze full of terrifying grievers for the night!" I smile.
"You saw them?" Chuck asked.
"Yeah, we didn't just see one. Thomas killed one." Minho pointed to Thomas, who looked down at the floor.
"Wait what?" Chuck's eyes widened.
"Yeah. I uhhh...Kinda squashed it in between some closing walls." Thomas smirked.
Just then Newt, Alby and a few others ran over, huge smiles on their faces.
"You all made it? How the shuck..." Winston looked at us, as if we were ghosts.
"Just shut up and go get them some food and some rest. They just spent a night out there fighting for their lives, they're hardly in the mood to explain." Newt said, smiling.
He was right.
I was shucking exhausted.

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but I just wanted to get them back in the glade. Byeeee
Maia xx