Drunk.

The bonfire is coming to an end, pretty much everyone is drunk, so am I, a little.
Newt has already left, so has Gally and Frypan.
I'm sitting alone on a log, thinking. That's when a drunken Minho comes staggering towards me, a glass in his hand. He falls down next to me.
"Heyyyy (y/n) youuuu gooood?" He smiles, leaning in closer to me.
"You're drunk Minho." I say and pull the glass from his hand.
"aw, you're no fun." He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. He looks so cute, gah. He's drunk I should stop.
"No, I need to get you back to the homestead." I say and pull him up.
"But I'm not tired." He says, and grabs my hand.
"You are. You just don't realise it. Come on." I say and pull him in the direction of the homestead.
"Okayyyy. Whatever you sayyyy." He laughs.
I manage to get him back to his bed, and push him into it.
"I'm lonely here, stay with me." He says loudly.
A few gladers giggle.
"Shut up Minho!" I push him back into his bed, after he tried to climb out.
"Aw. Please. Can I have a hug?" He says chirpily. I feel like I should just do it. And then leave.
"Okay. But quietly" I say. He pulls me into his chest, tightly. "Can't breathe."
"Sorry, (y/n) goodnight." And then he kisses me on my cheek. It was unexpected, but cute, but I knew it didn't mean anything, he's drunk.
"Goodnight Minho." And then I leave him.
Why does he have to be so cute?

You enjoying it? I really wanna know!
Plzzzz comment.
Maia xxx