Teresa

Warning: kinda-ish heavy make out session ahead.

Minho's POV:
"Yeah. It's me." (Y/n) gave her a weak smile and sat on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?"
"Scared." The girl said, looking down at her hands.
"Don't worry. It's okay." (Y/n) sighed.
"You're not the only one." I rolled my eyes.
"Who's this?" The girl looked at me puzzled.
"This is Minho, my boyfriend." (Y/n) smirked. I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies, I don't know why. I should be used to her calling me her boyfriend now. I am so shucking lucky to have her.
"And you are?" I asked, not expecting her to know her name yet.
"My name is Teresa. It's Teresa." She looked at me then (y/n).
"Pretty name." (Y/n) remarked solemnly.
"Can you remember anything else? Where you came from? Anything?" I said, folding my arms.
"No. No...I can't...." Teresa whimpered.
"It's okay. It happens to all of us. We'll let you rest, and come back in a bit. Don't worry. It's going to be okay." (Y/n) stood up and took my hand.
"Okay." Teresa lay down and pulled a blanket over herself.
Me and (y/n) left the room.
"I hope she's okay... She seems really..."
"Suspicious?" I asked, squeezing her hand.
"What? No! Not that...just...well yeah kinda. Not in a bad way. It seems like she's hiding something. I'm not sure what..." (Y/n) rested her head on my shoulder.
"Yeah. Maybe she's just scared like she said though." I shrugged. I still had a bad feeling about Teresa though. Something was off.
"We still have the rest of the day off...so?" (Y/n) said turning to face me.
"So what do you wanna do?" I asked, caressing her cheek softly.
"I don't-"
I cut her off with a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync as I snaked one arm around her neck and the other around her waist, pulling her closer.
"Minho-" she blushed.
"Sssh." I put a finger to her lips, and then kissed them slowly and softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her tip-toes. Our lips collided once again, my tongue entering her mouth, circling it. She let out a soft moan.
"That was adorable." I remarked, running my hand through her hair.
"Shut up you." She laughed gingerly. I kissed up her neck, down to her collarbone, reaching the hem off her shirt. I ran my hands along her stomach, caressing her skin. She moaned again and I blushed. She then kissed my neck, peppering kisses along my cheeks.
"We should probably go see if Frypan needs any help." I blushed.
"Yeah, before there are any little baby Minhos in the glade." She winked.
"You're so cute." I giggle, pecking her on the lips.
"Let's go."

This chapter was a little awkward for me to write because I'm quite an awkward person lol. I kinda enjoyed writing it though? Any ideas for the next chapter?
Maia xx